Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

I have a question and a suggestion for a very low priority tweak.

My question is: How does the Metroid Prime lifebar work in a Critical world? I made a character dedicated for that world and I've found and went nom on five heart crystals, yet the gauge only displays one "energy tank." The closest I can think of is like Zero Mission on hard, where every energy tank is only worth fifty energy. I say that because I took a character with absolute maxed out health into that world and half of my "energy tanks" disappeared and turned back to blue. I do want to note that this isn't a bug report, but a question on how this particular lifebar works in regards to a Critical world.

My suggestion has started to make less sense after I thought about it, but I figured I'll post it anyway. It is also in regards to the Metroid Prime lifebar. With the mana meter being vertical it made me think about how it would look if it showed all of the mana, and not each individual star. Basically it would look more like the missile gauge in Metroid Prime. But then I thought about it and figured that it wouldn't do to have the number of stars a player has practically hidden from them, so it would probably be better to leave it as is.

I did think of one more thing to bring up. Not a bug report or suggestion, or even a question. Just a thing, an... anecdote? When in a Critical world with a fresh character that only has one heart of health at the start makes the low health alarm sound until you either reach level sevenish or find a heart crystal.

Oooooh I just remember one more thing, insert Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures if you so wish. If you are looking to add more lifebars, I remember a long time ago I made a post about the mods I use when TConfig was around, before the big update. I had brought up a bunch of things in that post, mostly about the major TConfig mods I used. At the end I mentioned the alternate lifebar mods for TConfig. Now I'm not sure how much anyone here cares for the anime, but if you wanted you could try to stuff in a lifebar themed from Sword Art Online. While I myself don't care about the anime, I liked the lifebar and I was a little disappointed that it wasn't compatible with the RPG mod that was out for TConfig. Then the update happened and the rest is history.

I'm also going to half-jokingly suggest a lifebar themed after Star Trek: TNG. I could totally imagine the low health alarm being the red alert klaxon from the show. It.... kinda made me chuckle, I thought it was funny.

Unfortunately, there won't be any TShock support initially. I'll probably not work on it for a while, because quite frankly, I need a break. I got a lot of stuff I need to catch up on, considering I spent 6 months working on this update. Almost non-stop.

Also, the change log for version 11 has been posted in the first post.

Hopefully people start editing the wiki with how the stat flower influences abilities.
also i have nioh now so i can't dedicate time to tleveled

Sorry if this has been reported before - any idea why my characters move really really slowly when using the unleveled exe?

The game opens I set resolution and then load up a prexisting character and world then then the character moves really really slowly. I had the same thing with tmodloader executable.

Sorry if this has been reported before - any idea why my characters move really really slowly when using the unleveled exe?

The game opens I set resolution and then load up a prexisting character and world then then the character moves really really slowly. I had the same thing with tmodloader executable.
Do you have frameskip turned off?

Sweet been waiting all weekend thanks for quick upload :)

On another note is it possible to play this with mod loader as I wish to add it to the mods I already have installed

Last edited:
We'll keep going through when we need to update, but it's good enough for now.

Jeez, it wasn't the 7th for very long...

We're time-travelers, so our concept of time is rather loose. I sneezed one time, and suddenly it was 3AM.

Sweet been waiting all weekend thanks for quick upload

On another note is it possible to play this with mod loader as I wish to add it to the mods I already have installed
I extremely doubt that, as tModloader and Leveled are two different stand-alones.

hey, I can't actually make a critical mode world. When I select critical, it just makes an expert mode. Any idea why?

Hmm i dunno why but since i installed the mod terraria crashes a lot (first at world creation then after crafting a legendary boreal wood sword) so 2 crashes within 20 minutes :/

Hmm i dunno why but since i installed the mod terraria crashes a lot (first at world creation then after crafting a legendary boreal wood sword) so 2 crashes within 20 minutes :/
Would be nice to know if it was a "has stopped working" crash, or if an error popped up.

I can confirm that Critical worlds are being converted to Expert worlds. No crashes on my end, but all lifebars have the same low health warning sound. Even the Kingdom Hearts and Metroid Prime lifebars have the Zelda style warning sound. The new lifebar also has the same effect, but that may be intentional.

EDIT: Also, the Metroid Prime lifebar is acting up when using a fresh character with a starting heart count of one. It vanishes when HP goes above eight. There are also periodic hang ups where the game freezes for a moment, then runs like normal.

Last edited:
Yeah, the game has been crashing when creating or loading into a world. It just says Terraria has stopped working. Also, when we play multiplayer the game is incredibly laggy.

I rescind my earlier statement about the the low health sound being wrong. I should look at all of the options closer...

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom