Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Good news! The issues with the server where traps don't work, training dummies don't work, and invisible bombs has been fixed! Thanks to the devs over at the TShock repository, they helped me fix the issue.

thats Good news sweetie. now thats just 1 step closer to the finished product.

I've just realized something. The abilities could make Expert, and Critical Expert, much more bearable.

If some of the abilities affect HP/MP regen, that could go well with the no HP/MP regen setting. I can actually see me deciding whether or not I want to have the regen or more damage output or more defense.

EDIT: I have just thought of a question. Are there any "SOS" type abilities? Anything that activates when health is critically low?

Oh, and happy turkey day!

Last edited:
Can't wait for this to be updated to 1.3; this sounds like EXACTLY what I wanna have in Terraria!

don't disappoint me please

I leave this in my bookmarks for a month or so, come back, and it looks like this is seriously progressing! My forecast is that by the time I finish fooling about with Just Cause 3, which comes out on the 1st of December (and I expect to play it for about a week or two), this could be ready to go. I'm hyped!

I've just realized something. The abilities could make Expert, and Critical Expert, much more bearable.

If some of the abilities affect HP/MP regen, that could go well with the no HP/MP regen setting. I can actually see me deciding whether or not I want to have the regen or more damage output or more defense.

EDIT: I have just thought of a question. Are there any "SOS" type abilities? Anything that activates when health is critically low?

Oh, and happy turkey day!
Surprise! Yes, there are quite a few SOS abilities that activate at 20% HP.
There's also an ability learned at level 60 that makes Critical mode, and Expert very much less frustrating. ;) It also makes normal slightly easier. You'll know what it is if you've played KH.

There's also an ability learned at level 60 that makes Critical mode, and Expert very much less frustrating. ;) It also makes normal slightly easier. You'll know what it is if you've played KH.

Freaking EXP chance man! Cleaver idea. I think turning off HP regen to use that effectively would be handy, but dangerous,

Awesome!

I can't wait for this mod to be released. It's gonna be great.

The Famous "Second Chance" and "Once more" with a hint of "Defender"

The Famous "Second Chance" and "Once more" with a hint of "Defender"

I hope to god those abilities exist. Critical Mode won't be as stressful.

As a bit of a suggestion though, I feel as if playing on critical mode should give off some kind of bonus for the player(s). Unless thats already been planned.

Critical Mode does have bonuses. Such as bonus EXP, and bonus damage.
I mentioned this like 4 or 5 pages ago when I mentioned the idea of Critical Mode.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy with another game that I just recently got hooked on again. :/

I mentioned this like 4 or 5 pages ago when I mentioned the idea of Critical Mode.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy with another game that I just recently got hooked on again. :/

I figured that the mod was in beta testing, and you were just killing time with the other game until Umbra got back to you with bug reports.

Let me guess...Fallout 4? alot of peopl were playing that lately. XD

Nah, i don't own FO4 yet. I've been playing Ragnarok Online. It's a 2004 nostalgia trip for me every time I play it.

Nah, i don't own FO4 yet. I've been playing Ragnarok Online. It's a 2004 nostalgia trip for me every time I play it.
Uhh! Official or P-Server? I've been playing this game ALOT in my past years. Recently the good german servers died out and since none of my friends speak good englisch i can't play with them on english servers v.v'

I loved RO when I did play it. It was such a good game. I'd probably play again if my friends would join me but no one wants to. D:

Well, not to be impatient... no, that's a lie, this is completely out of impatience (I assure you, it's my problem.), is there an ETA on when the Leveled update is gonna be dropped? Or, failing a good estimate, perhaps a completion percentage? I dunno, I'm excited! I wanna know, man!

Well, not to be impatient... no, that's a lie, this is completely out of impatience (I assure you, it's my problem.), is there an ETA on when the Leveled update is gonna be dropped? Or, failing a good estimate, perhaps a completion percentage? I dunno, I'm excited! I wanna know, man!

I can understand your impatience. I've been avoiding posting something in this thread unless I had a reply to another post that was long enough that I wouldn't have an excuse to try to pad out the post with an inquiry about the status of the mod. I just try to be supportive and add to the other posts here, whenever possible.

I am probably mistaken, but I think the mod is in beta testing at the moment. If you go back to page 19 of this thread, a poster with the name Umbra had mentioned things about beta testing. And much further back, Gotest had said that he would try to have the mod out before Christmas, or New Year's, I can't remember. I haven't seen Gotest launch Terraria very often on Steam like he would when coding, so that may be a sign that beta testing is going well. That there haven't been very many, if any, bugs to squash. Bear in mind, I'm not involved with the mod beyond waiting for it. Those were just my observations.

I'm trying to find bugs, don't ya worry. Currently there are some major bugs in the server/client, and it'd be nice to squash them out.

One example was that the vile spitter projectile was used by both EoW expert (Level 25-30), and Corruptor (50's range). So with that, you get one-shotted. Good thing it was fixed in such a short time. (Working again for 4ish days next sunday/monday)

We would do it at a much faster pace, but we're both busy at the most oddest of times, and due to the fact that we may gloss over certain things. And that's not good at all! We don't want to ruin your immersion from some yucky bugs!

Back
Top Bottom