Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

and what exactly are you trying to do?

the last error was a missing parameter.. pretty much self explaining if you are using a shortcut of the server application... the current error is a bit deeper, but still there is too much missing information on what you are actually doing when starting the server

I'm literally just trying to launch the server, it's never givin me problems before just suddenly popping up. And as for where I'm launching it from, that's directly from the .exe in Terraria's root folder, where the mod is installed where it needs to be. The regular terraria server.exe works fine, don't think it's helpful info but I thought I'd include the information just to be sure.

Is this mod compatible with Steam multiplayer? I and a friend installed this, and cannot join each others game.

The join game/invite features do not work. Sorry if this has been answered before. I checked the posts after assuming it didn't work, and noticed people mentioning multiplayer.

EDIT: Thanks for the quick reply. I'll get on that then.

Last edited:
I'm literally just trying to launch the server, it's never givin me problems before just suddenly popping up. And as for where I'm launching it from, that's directly from the .exe in Terraria's root folder, where the mod is installed where it needs to be. The regular terraria server.exe works fine, don't think it's helpful info but I thought I'd include the information just to be sure.
Have you tried running the vanilla TShock server supplied by tshock.co? See if that works. If you get the same error, then the server api from tshock is at fault. Try looking up your issue on the TShock forums and see if it can be resolved. If you make a post about it, make sure you say what version of their server your using. NOT MINE! They won't support you with a modified server.
Is this mod compatible with Steam multiplayer? I and a friend installed this, and cannot join each others game.

The join game/invite features do not work. Sorry if this has been answered before. I checked the posts after assuming it didn't work, and noticed people mentioning multiplayer.
I recently tested it myself, and steam multiplayer for some unknown reason doesn't work. Currently, only connecting to an IP works. So you either need to port forward or use hamachi or something similar.

Any Update on this Error?
Does anyone else experience this error in Multiplayer when another player levels that is not currently right next to you?

Keep getting this error in 10.2, not running the TShock version.

It happens whenever someone in the 3 player party levels, especially when they are 500+ feet away.

Error image is attached.

Attachments

• error terraria.PNG
    error terraria.PNG
    25 KB · Views: 279
Right now, I'm working on some bug fixes for now. The Summoner EXP thing will have to wait for the next version. A new version (10.3) will be released here pretty soon.
Oh, here's something you guys'll find funny. I was working on a fix for something and I broke status points!
1LxYgO3.jpg
EDIT: Updated to 10.3. See first post for download and changes.

Last edited:
Would it be possible at some point in the future to contact the tModLoader creators and see if a "compatibility patch" can be made with Terraria Leveled? I know you've worked very hard to balance the items in the vanilla game using your stat system, but perhaps you could include a disclaimer such as "leveling system based on vanilla Terraria items and NPC's - third party additions may cause unanticipated effects. We will not provide support for any issues that arise due to this".

wheres the fun in playing OP chars?.. in every game people mainly play chars or classes because its OP... and not because its fun to them

wheres the fun in playing OP chars?.. in every game people mainly play chars or classes because its OP... and not because its fun to them
Sometimes it's fun to just start a completely seperate save file and just wreck face with a completely OP character. Just to see how ridiculous you can actually make it. I mean sure, it gets old after like 30 minutes.. but those are still a really fun 30 minutes :V

Sometimes it's just fun to just sandbox around as a god.

How do I import players from the original game? There's no Import button anymore.
It's not needed anymore. That's why it's not there. Just put your vanilla character in the leveled player save folder and it should work.

So don't know if it was talked about or if anyone else is having this issue but... Running multiplayer server with this mod installed and everything is going great until we got to Skeletron on regular non hardmode. For some reason he is literally impossible to kill like his defense level goes anywhere from -500 to I think because it moves so fast 10000 but its running through the numbers so fast you cant actually tell what numbers it is. Also he has 30k hp which would be a lot less issue if we could hit more then 1's on him the entire night until he 1 hits us in the morning. His hands are totally killable and fine tho its only his head that does this.

skeletron seems to have a massive amount of defense for a while, until he starts spinning. during his spins his defense is dropping rapidly and stays like that after he's done spinning

Not mine. Mine he gets anywhere from -500 to 10000 def then during his spin it lowers slightly while still revolving the numbers so fast it makes my head spin. Then goes right back to uber defense. Pretty much only hit 1's the entire time but the random 50 or 150 depending on what number his defense decides to be at that moment for a microsecond. Dumped 3k bullets into him on my lvl 30 ranger and only took about 1k life with a warrior buddy also lvl 27 attacking him. Was able to kill the hands like usual but we fought all night till morning for only about 1k hp gone and to get 1 shot.

found another... "glitch"? goblin summoner seems to be invulnerable. no matter how much damage i press him and how low his hp get, he simply heals again. theres no way to kill him.

Edit: Heart statue doesnt spawn hearts.. is this intended?

Last edited:
Both of those are pretty odd issues, since we did our runs just fine when we were pretesting it, and it was ideal (as in killable).

So besides from that, hearts not spawning? Which version are ya using, @SOMEDARNSYMBOLS ?

I have just been told about the bug with the goblin summoner today. Apparently, his defense is rapidly increasing to unreal levels. I didn't know Skeletron was doing it too. I need to look in to this.
EDIT: Found the problem. Missed a line in the defense calculation script for levels. :/
Also fixed an issue on multiplayer if you take over 20000 damage you get kicked. Set max damage to players to 20000.

EDIT 2: Updated to 10.4. See first post for download and changes.

Last edited:
Is there any way possible that you would make somenthing in shape of anti-cheat or make that you can't edit in items with inventory editors? Possibly change every single item id or somenthing? It would make multiplayer servers much better imo. Because no one could edit items so you know that if someone has really good items they must've spent many hours in game making them.

Back
Top Bottom