[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Is there a Mob Spawning plugin? I read through and I couldn't find anything. Or if you know of any could you link me?

Yep. You can spawn NPCs with the chat command '/npc.' So, to spawn, say, Tim, you would type '/npc Tim' to spawn one Tim, or if you wanted to spawn more than one you'd '/npc Tim 10' to spawn 10.

The way this mod is going Shockah will not have anything to update lol!

Does drop rate increase the total amount you can get or just if the item will drop?

Does drop rate increase the total amount you can get or just if the item will drop?

If you choose everything increased, yes. But if just rare drops, it won't happen. (The mode thing isn't released yet, since I've only just committed the change to my repo about an hour ago. Though... you could test it out if you want (https://github.com/blahblahbal/TerrariaPatcherPlugins))

Say you have a drop rate of 5. Just imagine the mob dying 5 times and what loot you'd get. Maybe 1 of those 5 will give you some rare item. Each roll is individually calculated.

When I open the chest search menu, I can't type anything. This is because I have Autopause on. When it is off, it works.

Possible to have an option for merchants to sell all items at once?

Oh, could you please make the accessory prefix seperate from the main? If I change my setup I don't like having to change it in the patcher everytime.

Last edited:
My Terraria 1.3.0.6 crashes on world load. Here's my plugin folder: http://gyazo.com/3035c6650d85bb0c40dda8e0494dc818
and here's my terrariapatcher settings: http://gyazo.com/6bdfba6e708d74cd51292a678e944bf0
Any idea what's causing this?
No idea. Do you have a screenshot of the actual error? That would help a lot..

Possible to have an option for merchants to sell all items at once?

Oh, could you please make the accessory prefix seperate from the main? If I change my setup I don't like having to change it in the patcher everytime.

We'll see.

Just updated my plugin; it now works for both options: Rare drops only, and all drops multiplied.

(Well actually I updated it last night, but it had a bug and I was too tired to fix it)

I have a small problem, whenever i try to open the Terrariapatcher it shuts down and gets removed from the folder i put the files in.

Edit: My antivirus saw it as a threat -_-

Last edited:
Hmmm. I don't run anything like this on my Steam account, I always run these on GoG releases and they work great.
Good to know the patcher works on the GoG releases.

Is it safe to use? My antivirus says it's a virus/trojan -_- :/
Would rly like to try this mod out, so much fun
The whole project is completely open source so if there was anything malicious in it, I'm sure someone would find it and come put me in jail.

The whole project is completely open source so if there was anything malicious in it, I'm sure someone would find it and come put me in jail.[/QUOTE]

Okay then :) , I trust you ;) xD

Yup, even (mostly)works on local network games when all or individual machines are patched... my kid and nephew were salty as hell when I stared porting all over the world map... lol

None of the commands work. I wanted to turn off the infinite range, I don't want to make it obvious on servers that I'm using a client mod..
[DOUBLEPOST=1437592526,1437592476][/DOUBLEPOST]As for the rest of it though, tell me how many years you spent on it, if not decades

Back
Top Bottom