[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Transcend, any possibility of having the /prefix keep affect reforged items?
It is definitely possible but not practical. The code change required for this functionality is an inline fix and has high probability of breaking upon game updating. I try to minimize the number of changes that are like this. What is the point of adding that functionality when you can just use the /prefix command with /prefix keep?

hello I was loving this patcher yesterday it was working all fine and today it just gives me error messages and is there any way you can tell me why it either says(run steam via admin) or error plugin loader open) none work please help
Screenshots & error messages please.

v1.2.0.19: Attempt to fix administrator warning.
v1.2.0.18: Fixed bug with checking when files are locked.

Yo guys, is there any way to use the itemReplicator to copy a whole stack of items? it would be amazing for bigger builds where you need to place 10000000 walls ore something? xD
You can just use the ItemSpawner plugin to spawn a bunch of items instead of replicating existing ones. You could type like /item stone 1000.

Last edited:
Hello, I know you just updated. I am still receiving the administrator warning as I try to start Terraria with the patched client.

same problem

I'm not here to report bugs or provide support for anyone. I'm here to genuinely say thank you for making this program. I love using the mods, and from what I can tell it's pretty universal. I've used the same patcher I got in July up until now, and no updates have caused it to break.

Hmm, i see what you're saying.

What about a kluge solution where you don't mess with the goblin code at all?

If you save the state of the object, on reforge, revert the item back and then apply the /keep with the new prefix through the plugin. It should theoretically work. Since it wouldn't rely on the goblin code (or even the specific item or prefix code) but just the 'reforge' input. That way unless they seriously overhaul the entire reforge mechanic it should work with updates.

So it would be like this, Detect item in reforge slot. Copy item in reforge slot. Detect input 'user clicks reforge' . Natural reforge happens. Grab item prefix id, delete new reforged item. Paste old copied item. Apply a /plugin xx with the grabbed prefix id. Delete old item state copy. Save new item state.

It depends on whether there is an input you can grab for the reforge button and for the reforge slot.

I am probably oversimplifying it but this should work as you're already using the copy save method for the /keep command right now. I want to do this so bad i'm downloading visual basic to try and figure it out.

I seriously love this mod.

Hello, I know you just updated. I am still receiving the administrator warning as I try to start Terraria with the patched client.
What operating system?

same problem
What operating system?

I'm not here to report bugs or provide support for anyone. I'm here to genuinely say thank you for making this program. I love using the mods, and from what I can tell it's pretty universal. I've used the same patcher I got in July up until now, and no updates have caused it to break.
Thanks for your support. Glad to hear it works well for you.

I was following the video and everything went well then I played the Terraria and it says I need elevated administrator privileges, what can I do. I am positive that this mod works but. I wish that the admin privileges thing would be fixed because I can't play terraria till it gets fixed.:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1440057679,1440057326][/DOUBLEPOST]The reason I wanted this mod is because I so frustrated at the moon lord that I rage quit so hard and nearly destroyed my mouse. This will be a PC saver XD

I was following the video and everything went well then I played the Terraria and it says I need elevated administrator privileges, what can I do. I am positive that this mod works but. I wish that the admin privileges thing would be fixed because I can't play terraria till it gets fixed.:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1440057679,1440057326][/DOUBLEPOST]The reason I wanted this mod is because I so frustrated at the moon lord that I rage quit so hard and nearly destroyed my mouse. This will be a PC saver XD
image.jpg

I've been having the above issue since I updated. I should have clicked no, because now it's permanently broken.

I've been having the above issue since I updated. I should have clicked no, because now it's permanently broken.
When you first get this mod you're suppose to say yes but once it updates you say no, there's even a note that even says it and the reason why you should say no.

Small bug report.

I modified an item with the item plugin (i just copy pasted yelllowafterlifes code from his post in your link and changed the item ID) After that, i lost the ability to craft items from luminite and luminite ore.

Ill message again if its persistent.

Edit, i removed the name variable and its working fine now.

Last edited:
same problem
v1.2.0.20: Changed admin checks to warnings instead of halting.
P.S. I hate you Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Its not permanently broken. Read main post for information on how to restore your Terraria installation and patch it again.

v1.2.0.20: Changed admin checks to warnings instead of halting.
P.S. I hate you Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Its not permanently broken. Read main post for information on how to restore your Terraria installation and patch it again.[/QUOTE
Thank you for fixing. :)

Am I gonna get THIS:
321e74ee68.png

and start into SQUARE-WINDOWED mode EVERY time I launch the game?
I don't even know what 'elevated' administrator privileges are. I'm a computer administrator. Is that enough elevation or is there another entire level? >.<

Back
Top Bottom