1.4.5 Challenge Run!

You must have a designated location whereupon you place letter statues to spell the word "ORANGE". It starts out with none of the statues, but you can add one each time you defeat a new boss. Once you have spelled out the full word ("ORANGE"), and all the statues are painted with Deep Orange Paint, you get one free item with "orange" in the name! (Your choice is not restricted by other challenges; you could get and use Orange Zapinator if you want.)

Here's the wiki page on it: Orange
@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️🍉⭐️ I’ve been following this rule as one boss relic=1 letter, do mini bosses count? In my mind they are just weaker versions of bosses!

Mad you can start doing normal houses since, you had to pick one option on my suggestion, but it's ok! I'll suppose you picked the boulder inside of the house option.

:)

Attachments

• IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 41
Congrats on BoC and EoW! Maybe you should do Old One's Army next, to get the Dark Mage Relic. (Just a suggestion, not a condition.)

Put an Owl Statue in the Zoologist's house. If you don't have one, and you can't craft one, instead place an Item Frame with an Owl on it in the house.
View attachment 421877View attachment 421878

This is a reference to a half-joking suggestion idea I had a while ago:
View attachment 421876
(If you don't have any owls, you can take some from another world if you need to.)

New condition: after you beat Skeletron, get a Void Bag as soon as you can.

Congrats on BoC and EoW! Maybe you should do Old One's Army next, to get the Dark Mage Relic. (Just a suggestion, not a condition.)

(If you don't have any owls, you can take some from another world if you need to.)

New condition: after you beat Skeletron, get a Void Bag as soon as you can.
For the dark make relic, does that count towards the orange statue spelling?

Back
Top Bottom