IC 2066

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yes.)
Change has a decent chance of winning in a fight, but he'd get quite badly injured in the process.
"If you have food, water, or medicine, I'l take it."

Void would be able to see and hear everything the bandit sees and hears. There are a few other things he may be able to do, but to do them he'd have to break through a few security systems.
The bandit tries to kick Change to get him away from them.

Change decided to kick the bandits leg to make it painful to even stand. "*I'd not mess with me in your place. Flee, before you regret your insolent actions against a stranger.*"

The security on the bandit's implant isn't very good, so Void would be able to break in quite easily.

The bandit glares at Change, before grabbing a brick lying on the ground and throwing it at him.

The bandit grabs Change's arm, and tries to throw him to the ground, but the bandit does get injured in the process. The bandit then collapses and starts screaming in pain due to Void's tampering.

The bandit gets knocked out.

A few people decide to try to trace Void due to what he did to the bandit's implant.

*he tries getting to a spot where he can avoid detection now fully aware he is likely being tracked*

Someone else starts following Change as he walks away from the scene.

Void would end up hidden in some random person's implant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom