Biomes & Nature 3 new traps

Clockwork Alpha

Skeletron Prime
This thread is about 3 new traps being added to the game. 1 in the jungle. 1 in the cavern, and 1 in hell.

Jungle trap:
Jungle traps are quite rare, but they are pressure plates wired to 1 or 3 spiky ball traps, much weaker than the lihzahrd ones, but give the poison debuff.

Cavern trap:
This trap is a cavern, using a new block called unstable stone. Unstable stone looks like normal stone but with slightly more cracks in it. It acts like normal stone, but becomes affected by gravity when activating with wiring, causing it to collapse on you.

Hell Trap:
The hell trap is a flame trap. It is basically the exact same thing as in the lihzahrd texture, but with a texture that suits hell more.

Reactions: Obj
Cavern trap:
This trap is a cavern, using a new block called unstable stone. Unstable stone looks like normal stone but with slightly more cracks in it. It acts like normal stone, but becomes affected by gravity when activating with wiring, causing it to collapse on you.
*cough* Boulder Trap *cough*

I mean, like a trap which makes a bunch of stone fall directly on you, the boulder trap is pretty different, as it just rolls around and crashes into stuff until it is destroyed
>>The Boulder is stone.
>>It falls directly onto you.

I don't see the difference, but Boulder Traps seem more threatening because they can roll around. :l

>>The Boulder is stone.
>>It falls directly onto you.

I don't see the difference, but Boulder Traps seem more threatening because they can roll around. :l

True, but the boulder rolls around, instantly doing a lot of damage once (unless it somehow hits you twice) while a cave-in does an initially large-ish amount of damage (not as bad as the boulder) while suffocating those who forgot a pickaxe or other way to stop suffocating.

Here is a trap for you......
The equippable mannequin-Equip any weapon to the mannequin and it will use the weapon at a pre determined rate. (once every 3 seconds perhaps) The mannequin opens like a chest to let you add ammo.

You can wire the mannequin to aim toward a placeable target for weapons that require aiming. 1
1 Mannequin allowed per wire color so maximum of 3.

Back
Top Bottom