3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like not enough ice/snow blocks onscreen. Ice Golems require around 400, right? And they only spawn on surface? Well, if you're on the surface and the area is pretty level, then half the screen is practically empty. That's probably less than 400 blocks onscreen, so naturally, no Ice Golems will spawn.
That makes sense. The ice biome I put together is about 18 x 60 of purple ice with snow blocks on the top and is suspended in the sky, just low enough to prevent sky mobs from spawning. So yeah the Ice Golems spawned there. (I went through the effort to make that biome to get a frozen key mold and it dropped about 2 minutes into the farming. Isn't life grand?)

I posted my info, then replied to an old post to inform that person.

There.
[doublepost=1464559276,1464559103][/doublepost]
Sometime in June for all regions.
No set date though. The update is 1.0.3, I think.
WHY THE **** ARE PEOPLE TELING ME STUFF THAT I ALREADY KNOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
[doublepost=1464610802][/doublepost]
Guys hi i am new on forum. I notice on pirate invasion (New 3Ds) on daylight when you use the C bottom to see at your left or right the mobs appears but when you move to hit them they disappear and at night the invation work fine. And i cant find any iron ore on game i thing i find just one group of 5 or something like that
With the iron ore thing, just look harder. Iron isn't EVERYWHERE, it takes time. A lot of time.

Reactions: Fly
[doublepost=1464610802][/doublepost]
With the iron ore thing, just look harder. Iron isn't EVERYWHERE, it takes time. A lot of time.
Thanks for reply the only thing i am getting is lead i am going to keep looking i need it for make the suspicious looking skull

No, it crashes a lot for me too. Mainly in multiplayer, but I have experienced them in single player too.
Ah, ok...
I never tried multiplayer, cause i play for ~a week and know no one who got that game in 3ds too^^

Does that Happen since 1.0.2 for you?
And how often?

Because it's all we know? You asked a question with the expectation that someone would know more and when given an answer that doesn't meet that expectation, you respond with a sour attitude. The fact of the matter is, nobody knows the exact date. Not even @Deanzor could answer that. Nintendo is processing the update so it's out of the dev team's hands until they hear back from Nintendo. Does that help?

Some one have beat the pumpking moon i am trying but the spawn rate is to low i only have time for defeat 2 pumpking king

Some one have beat the pumpking moon i am trying but the spawn rate is to low i only have time for defeat 2 pumpking king
I've beaten the Pumpkin Moon a few times. All the way through the final wave. Just keep trying and kill all of the monsters that spawn.

Can I just swich to noe then when noa come I go back to Noa
If you have a 3DS from the EU region yes. The 3DS is otherwise region locked so it's not something you could optionally change on the fly.

Wish there were as well. We even tried some alternatives within our team that would work within the hardware limitations - sadly, those were worse than just not having them. :(
Just wondering, what exactly ARE the hardware limitations? I mean, you get different colors and everything anyway, why does it work differently for dyes? Or am I understanding dyes wrong? I've only played on mobile and 3ds.

Huh. So earlier today I was playing and I noticed that a guinea pig was following me suddenly. Thought it was neat, I don't even have the item to summon it. Even more so, I already had a worm pet following me that I had summoned. So I saved the exited that world and played in a different world later tonight and everything was just fine. Just my Wisp and Worm with me. But some time passes and the guinea pig is back. Anyone have something like this happen?

qbm0R9c.jpg

Initial encounter
19U75up.jpg

Second encounter later on that night after saving and jumping into another world.

For the people experiencing crash bugs, I would implore you to submit a bug report to our customer services team using the link in the first post of this thread. Terraria is a game with so many possibilities, and any info you can give us will help us get to the bottom of why you are seeing issues. The 1.03 patch includes a number of fixes for crash issues, but please let us know your circumstances too in the meantime.

Just wondering, what exactly ARE the hardware limitations? I mean, you get different colors and everything anyway, why does it work differently for dyes? Or am I understanding dyes wrong? I've only played on mobile and 3ds.

The dyes rely on a hardware technique called a 'pixel shader' which is not present on 3DS. Without that to effectively 're-colour' items for us, we'd need to store a version of each item in each possible colour combination and we don't have the RAM for that.

For the people experiencing crash bugs, I would implore you to submit a bug report to our customer services team using the link in the first post of this thread. Terraria is a game with so many possibilities, and any info you can give us will help us get to the bottom of why you are seeing issues. The 1.03 patch includes a number of fixes for crash issues, but please let us know your circumstances too in the meantime.
I thought it would be better to post this just in forum, but ok :)

Huh. Despite being in the icon for the accessory crafting menu, I cannot seem to get watches to show up. Are watches in this version?

Remember people, crashes can happen for many different reasons, and they can be hard to prevent. It's not just as simple as typing in "Don't crash", it's hard to fix. The best you can do is just try and figure out for yourself what makes it happen and prevent it, since clearly not everyone is getting crashes 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom