3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooooowww... 20 Worlds??!!! Can be in any biome or have any specific?
according to the Wiki, chests in the Underground or Underground Jungle.
I see ... So, I will remove corruption blocks from there and go for another area ... I just wanted to call the Eater of Worlds in my "main world", even to farm ...
However, only use the corruption blocks are enough or should I use corruption seeds too?
I would say make a box area (dig out a couple of 3-4 block wide vertical shafts somewhat deep, then dig horizontally from one shaft to the other, 3-4 blocks tall, fill that in with uncorruptable blocks such as Gray Brick) and apply the crimstone and crimson seeds to this area. You will need to make the walls tall enough so the enemies won't leap over it and corrupt other areas though.
I didn't think we had the Alchemy Table.
Sadly, no, but I was stating it as possible crafting station off of the wiki.

I was able to craft living wood walls by having the living wood wand lay on the floor (aka, throw the wand out of my inventory, leave the inventory, then enter the inventory quickly before your character picks up the wand again, it should give you the option to craft the walls that way)
Huh, it's actually kind of interesting that it works that way, I didn't think something like that would be possible with how crafting works, I didn't think it would detect nearby dropped items as a crafting station.

Huh, it's actually kind of interesting that it works that way, I didn't think something like that would be possible with how crafting works, I didn't think it would detect nearby dropped items as a crafting station.
Yeah, it was very strange. I did it before the update though so maybe it doesn't work anymore? I wondered how to craft the living wood walls and found out that I needed the wand. When I found out that having the wand in my inventory didn't work for crafting, I tried placing it somewhere (since the items description said it could be placed) but I couldn't find a way to do that. So I decided to drop it instead since that seemed to be the only way to "place it" somewhere. I'm surprised it even worked...

Has anyone gotten their Horseman's Blade to Legendary yet? Mine won't go any higher than Godly. I don't know if it's because of back luck or a bug. That Tinkerer just loves taking my money...

Reactions: Wil
Has anyone gotten their Horseman's Blade to Legendary yet? Mine won't go any higher than Godly. I don't know if it's because of back luck or a bug. That Tinkerer just loves taking my money...
Yeah, sometimes it's really hard to tell with those reforges, sometimes there's actually a reason it won't get a certain prefix, and sometimes there's just bad luck. This I'm guessing is just bad luck.

Yeah, sometimes it's really hard to tell with those reforges, sometimes there's actually a reason it won't get a certain prefix, and sometimes there's just bad luck. This I'm guessing is just bad luck.
The Wiki says its best modifier is Legendary, and nothing says this is untrue for Mobile, so...

Also, I'm surprised no one has noticed this, but the Charm of Myths doesn't properly reduce the time the Potion Sickness debuff lasts. I equipped one and drank a potion, but in the buff and debuff list I saw that Potion Sickness lasted for 59 more seconds instead of 44 like it should.

Sorry for killing your children .-.
The Wiki says its best modifier is Legendary, and nothing says this is untrue for Mobile, so...

Also, I'm surprised no one has noticed this, but the Charm of Myths doesn't properly reduce the time the Potion Sickness debuff lasts. I equipped one and drank a potion, but in the buff and debuff list I saw that Potion Sickness lasted for 59 more seconds instead of 44 like it should.[/QUOTE

Also, I'm surprised no one has noticed this, but the Charm of Myths doesn't properly reduce the time the Potion Sickness debuff lasts. I equipped one and drank a potion, but in the buff and debuff list I saw that Potion Sickness lasted for 59 more seconds instead of 44 like it should.

Sorry for killing your children .-.

describe every thing you did the first time you got these crashes
The first time I was building my house, and I needed some materials that were in the chest. I went over to the chest and opened it. After etting out my game crashed. The second time I was going down one of those Crimson tunnel things, and as I was turning to head the other way it crashed. Those thing both happened after about 10 minutes of Terraria being on.

The first time I was building my house, and I needed some materials that were in the chest. I went over to the chest and opened it. After etting out my game crashed. The second time I was going down one of those Crimson tunnel things, and as I was turning to head the other way it crashed. Those thing both happened after about 10 minutes of Terraria being on.
What is your house made of

It's about time!

WVW69i5VhUgpkBSE8d

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this since it could be an odds issue like people are saying about Golem drops, but I have not been able to get a broken heart crystal, and that is after mining hundreds of gems, including some I found in a gem cave. I know there are three Valentine's Day items in mobile versions, and the 3DS does have the other two but I just can't seem to get that cupid pet!
[DOUBLEPOST=1455504470,1455504268][/DOUBLEPOST]
anyone else get the bug where flowers in pots stop growing just before bloom? ive planted like 8 dayblooms and its been 3 (real world) weeks and there still stuck on the final stage before bloom (and for that one smartass in the comment section yes, I do check them during daytime) also does chlorophyte grow even slower on this version ore is that just me?

I've had some delays in flowers not fully blooming, but sometimes they even seem to bloom prematurely. If I leave them alone they all eventually bloom, but a few of them don't seem to do it.

Chlorophyte does seem to be growing very slowly. I am not yet able to create full armor yet, and that is after having thoroughly exploring the jungle. Some of the single pieces of ore grow into veins of 2 or 3 sometimes, but not nearly quick enough for my speed.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this since it could be an odds issue like people are saying about Golem drops, but I have not been able to get a broken heart crystal, and that is after mining hundreds of gems, including some I found in a gem cave. I know there are three Valentine's Day items in mobile versions, and the 3DS does have the other two but I just can't seem to get that cupid pet!
Although the 3DS version is technically considered a Mobile version, it uses Console as a base version, which is why some Mobile-exclusive pets were not implemented. This explains why we don't get the Broken Heart Crystal or Old Walking Stick. We do get some Mobile-exclusive pets, though, like the pet Worm.

Although the 3DS version is technically considered a Mobile version, it uses Console as a base version, which is why some Mobile-exclusive pets were not implemented. This explains why we don't get the Broken Heart Crystal or Old Walking Stick. We do get some Mobile-exclusive pets, though, like the pet Worm.

Thanks. For some reason, I thought it was based on the mobile version more so than the console version (I think I read that somewhere at least). The weird part is that I was able to get all the merchant items for the v-day event (the valentine ring and heart arrows) and those are supposedly mobile-exclusive, at least according to http://terraria.wiki.gg/Valentine's_Day.

Thanks. For some reason, I thought it was based on the mobile version more so than the console version (I think I read that somewhere at least). The weird part is that I was able to get all the merchant items for the v-day event (the valentine ring and heart arrows) and those are supposedly mobile-exclusive, at least according to http://terraria.wiki.gg/Valentine's_Day.
Yeah, it's kind of a mix of both. Besides the pets and events, there isn't even much of a difference between Console and Mobile versions.

Um, the 3DS version IS based off of the mobile version, not the console. I've also determined that the Cupid pet isn't in there for whatever reason. Wouldn't waste yer time.

On a somewhat side-note, I hope having the pet worm in the game is indicative of a 3DS version of Worms... That would be beyond awesome. Team17 need to get on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom