3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember people, crashes can happen for many different reasons, and they can be hard to prevent. It's not just as simple as typing in "Don't crash", it's hard to fix. The best you can do is just try and figure out for yourself what makes it
happen and prevent it, since clearly not everyone is getting crashes 24/7.
It happens no matter what i do Ingame. Every biom and everything i do.
Another guy in Germany i asked for, told me it's since 1.0.2 and he never had such Problems before.
I just hope 1.0.3 will come early and fix the issue ^^

No, I do not think they are in mobile either. There are other ways to craft items without the watch, just look at the wiki.
The timers can be bought from the mechanic, yeah. But I had wanted a way to gauge the time when I'm not near a grandfather clock placed in my house. Looks like there's no way to do that then.

I just beat the wall of flesh and was trying to throw away a weed but I accidentally threw away my nights edge, i was just wondering if anyone can join me and give me an extra.

Last edited:
my nights edge and i was wondering if someone can join and give me and extra.
Unless you have a sibling or someone else that has the game and can help you, no. The only way to get it back otherwise would be to make another Night's Edge. I'm so sorry that happened, best of luck in crafting another one.

I'm so glad the next update is going to keep discarded items in the trash can even after closing the menu. I remember accidentally throwing a piece of the turtle armor away when I was startled by a knock at the window. Good times.

Remember people, crashes can happen for many different reasons, and they can be hard to prevent. It's not just as simple as typing in "Don't crash", it's hard to fix. The best you can do is just try and figure out for yourself what makes it happen and prevent it, since clearly not everyone is getting crashes 24/7.

The crashes happen a LOT during multiplayer. I'm guessing that you have only played the game in single player, or not played multiplayer for very long. Trust me when I say it is broken, especially in 1.02. Besides, it is not the player's duty to figure out why the game is crashing all the time, these bugs should have been ironed out before release.

The crashes happen a LOT during multiplayer. I'm guessing that you have only played the game in single player, or not played multiplayer for very long. Trust me when I say it is broken, especially in 1.02. Besides, it is not the player's
duty to figure out why the game is crashing all the time, these bugs should have been ironed out before release.
Think about how to feel when you just started terraria (on 3ds/only Single Player) and just know it with crashes every 30-120 min :D

Is it just me or is the biome recognition system needing to be fixed? I tried to get Leaf Wings, and I had to basically get positioned perfectly, and buy them from the Witch Doctor in about 2 seconds.

Is it just me or is the biome recognition system needing to be fixed? I tried to get Leaf Wings, and I had to basically get positioned perfectly, and buy them from the Witch Doctor in about 2 seconds.
Yeah biome recognition is pretty wonky right now. But based on feedback from those who have played 1.02, it seems that biome recognition works a lot better now. So now to wait for the update.

Also, in the goblin invasion, the only mob that spawned was the sorcerer. Is that gonna be patched? Because seriously, it was major crap I had to deal with.

Also, in the goblin invasion, the only mob that spawned was the sorcerer. Is that gonna be patched? Because seriously, it was major crap I had to deal with.
Not sure if it's fixed, but I and several others have both reported it here and to 505 Games via support form. If you want, check the first page of this thread to see the fixes coming in the next update. Some of the questions you've yet to ask may have already been answered.

Am i the only one here which terraria on 3ds is crashing all the time? :O
Ditch that world. Some worlds are stable, a lot of them are not. Make a world, explore the surface + sky islands + find honey and jungle temple. If that world isn't stable, you're guaranteed a crash before you can do all that. If game doesn't crash, you have yourself a keeper. @Deanzor, please investigate. And people, please submit proper bug reports. The more submissions, the better the chances of devs being able to pinpoint what makes things crash and possibly deal with it.

Huh. So earlier today I was playing and I noticed that a guinea pig was following me suddenly. Thought it was neat, I don't even have the item to summon it. Even more so, I already had a worm pet following me that I had summoned. So I saved the exited that world and played in a different world later tonight and everything was just fine. Just my Wisp and Worm with me. But some time passes and the guinea pig is back. Anyone have something like this happen?

Initial encounter

Second encounter later on that night after saving and jumping into another world.
I'd keep a close eye on that guinea pig. Might be nicking things. Or might be a stalker. You never know. *squints eyes*

EDIT: On the updated version, HOIKs are harder to do. They no longer behave similar to the earlier PC versions. I haven't fully tested them out yet, but I miss my sloped platforms a lot already. Why did they remove sloped platforms? Those were perfect for HOIKs. *sadface*

Last edited:
WVW69jQb7BUGphBp8g

Found a bug. When you are a werewolf, your marking is off, a lot. I'm at my bridge and it's all the way to the top left.

Actually, I don't think it mentioned that Beetle Husks (For me, I live in the U.S.A.) don't drop from the Golem.
Looking at the wiki, Beetle Husks were patched later as Golem drops. I think as the devs add new items/equips, they will also add in relevant drops.

Will the keymap for the inventory screen fixed in the next release? I mean, when you're in the equipment tab you push the X button to take off armors/accessories/whatever. But in the inventory tab you push Y to equip an item and X to throw it away. This is unbelievably confusing. I have accidentally lost some of my expensive accessories and armors because of this. Hope this will be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom