3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I learned something about that Fighter AI despawn during daytime glitch. It is negated and mobs with said AI spawn when the ground you're on is at a certain vertical level. There's no way to determine depth since there's no Depthometer. But after having it work with me, I built the ground to that level and it works. Here's a video showing it.

Reactions: PHO
Again i'm sick that this Forum is in english... XD
I'm really Bad in other languages ^^

Can you say that in easier words or in german? :D
I used google translate for this >.<

Das Löschen des Spiels sollten Sie Ihre gespeicherten Daten nicht gelöscht werden. Die Idee ist, eine Welt, auf 1,0 zu machen, es dann auf 1,02 aktualisieren zurück, so können Sie die "ursprüngliche" Welt haben Sie gemacht , seit Sie das Spiel und die "neuen" Welt, die Sie in 1.0 gemacht hatte. Es sei denn, dass ganze nicht in der Lage auf neuere Versionen auf älteren Versionen spielen ein Absturz , was zu verhindern wäre dies nicht eine mögliche Sache machen zu tun. > . >

PS , wenn Ihre ursprüngliche Welt eine Menge Abstürze verursacht, gibt es eine Chance , dass auch zukünftige Updates keine zuvor generierten Welt beheben können , so dass Sie unabhängig eine neue Welt machen müssen können . Nichts ist doch garantiert.

Oh yeah, I found something out about the dungeon thing and biome recognition in general, if you light up the area with torches that seems to help

I used google translate for this >.<

Das Löschen des Spiels sollten Sie Ihre gespeicherten Daten nicht gelöscht werden. Die Idee ist, eine Welt, auf 1,0 zu machen, es dann auf
1,02 aktualisieren zurück, so können Sie die "ursprüngliche" Welt haben Sie gemacht , seit Sie das Spiel und die "neuen" Welt, die Sie in 1.0 gemacht hatte. Es sei denn, dass ganze nicht in
der Lage auf neuere Versionen auf älteren Versionen spielen ein Absturz , was zu verhindern wäre dies nicht eine mögliche Sache machen zu tun. > . >

PS , wenn Ihre ursprüngliche Welt eine Menge Abstürze verursacht, gibt es eine Chance , dass auch zukünftige Updates keine zuvor
generierten Welt beheben können , so dass Sie unabhängig eine neue Welt machen müssen können . Nichts ist doch garantiert.
I dont know where you come from, but thats another Proof that Google translate dont stop my disorder xD

But that was no answer if it's possible that "this" makes my game stop crashing all the time.
And that my save "should Not be deleted" doesn't Sound 100% sure :D

No it can't be simply explained by their rarity. Trust me, I've experimented on it fairly extensively. In an artificial underground hallow nothing other than those illuminant things spawn. That super annoying Rune Wizards stop spawning too, not matter how long I run the farm like 3 hours.

But, as soon as I remove some of the hallowed blocks to inactivate the biome, Chaos Elementals (and the f*cking Rune thingy too) immediately start to spawn with a decent spawn rate. And when I say immediately I mean immediately. In other words, Chaos Elementals aren't that rare in a "normal" underground with a hallowed spawn pad.
Hmm. I guess I never really took the time to observe that. I kinda found the Rod of Discord lying somewhere underground, obviously dropped by them, but I wasn't actively hunting for it, so it never became an issue for me. But duly noted. Rune Wizards... now those bastards deserve a special place in hell. They're right up there with the Red Devils and the Ragged Casters in terms of holy crap that actually hurt. Ragged Casters in particular, because they fire THREE shots at you that not only goes through blocks but is also homing. Ragged Casters make me panic when Duke Fishron and boatload of Pumpkings I just spray with bubbles.

@ferofax i Made a new world and played for more then a half day and explored 60-75% of the card.
And it crashed yesterday too..

If your theory is right...
What do you think how many worlds are unstable? In percent.
Unfortunately, a lot of my previous words crashed. I went through something like 20 worlds, because for some reason the damn temples just won't give me flametraps, and I wanted em. The good thing is, among all those worlds, a lot of them only crashed once or twice at most. That means there's still a fair stretch of uninterrupted gameplay between those crashes. I'd say that's pretty good chances if you ask me. But if you notice worlds crash a lot within the first hour, yeah, I'd delete that world. But you can get like a single crash in the span of 3 hours, that sounds good enough for me. But if you want the really stable ones, well, you kinda have to be lucky I guess. So if that world you played only crashed once or twice in the span of half a day, I'd say that world's good enough.

Wait, has anyone found any Dayblooms? Because I can't to save my life!
They grow in grass on dirt, both surface and underground, I think. Fairly common, but rarer than blinkroots (that thing is everywhere).

@ferofax my First world didn't crash at the First day and I think just 1-2 Times on day 2.
But after that more and more...
I dont think it'll be good in the second world...

Worlds should Not crash!

I mean i played 2500h pokemon (y+or) and Not a Single crash.
Bravely default and second, zelda and many more... Not a Single crash for Years and terraria 30+ in less then 2 weeks... Not ok ^^

@ferofax my First world didn't crash at the First day and I think just 1-2 Times on day 2.
But after that more and more...
I dont think it'll be good in the second world...

Worlds should Not crash!

I mean i played 2500h pokemon (y+or) and Not a Single crash.
Bravely default and second, zelda and many more... Not a Single crash for Years and terraria 30+ in less then 2 weeks... Not ok ^^
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS has crashed on me a handful of times, Possible a good 20+ times. The Binding of Isaac has crashed about three times (granted I don't play that one as much as Smash Bros.) Case in point, nothing is perfect.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS has crashed on me a handful of times, Possible a good 20+ times. The Binding of Isaac has crashed about three times (granted I don't play that one as much as Smash Bros.) Case in point, nothing is perfect.
You can say "nothing is perfect" when it crashes one time in 7-21 days and Not every 1-3 hours -.-

Okay, I've killed King Slime over one-hundred times and I've yet to get his trophy. Isn't the drop rate supposed to be 10%?

So I learned something about that Fighter AI despawn during daytime glitch. It is negated and mobs with said AI spawn when the ground you're on is at a certain vertical level. There's no way to determine depth since there's no Depthometer. But after having it work with me, I built the ground to that level and it works. Here's a video showing it.

So what your telling me is that the fighting AI won't spawn to the left or right, but will spawn above you?.... How many blocks high is it?

You can say "nothing is perfect" when it crashes one time in 7-21 days and Not every 1-3 hours -.-
Actually, those 20+ times Smash Bros. crashed happened within the same hour of an update. I just had to stop playing until the game was updated once again two months later. Smash Bros. is also straight from Nintendo's oven, so yeah. Nothing is perfect.

So what your telling me is that the fighting AI won't spawn to the left or right, but will spawn above you?.... How many blocks high is it?
Not that they spawn above me. I have wood platforms above me so that's why they fell. If I brought the ground in the surface to the level of where I am in the video, they would spawn there. They only spawn above me because they can't spawn in the ground haha.

Actually, those 20+ times Smash Bros. crashed happened within the same hour of an update. I just had to stop playing until the game was updated once again two months later. Smash Bros. is also straight from Nintendo's oven, so
yeah. Nothing is perfect.
I just want to play without crashes... :'(

So much time wasted...

Any other bosses that don't have their trophies added yet? I think the only trophy I have left to get is Duke Fishron.
Did you get Ocrams? I managed to get it to drop but when I hung it on the wall, it turned into an invisible painting called Imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom