3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone have a list of all the possible armours that appear in the game?
Just so you know, spoilers.
Copper armor, tungsten armor, tin armor, lead armor, iron armor, jungle armor, necro armor, all wooden armor (except for 1.2.4 wood) platinum armor, eskimo armor, cactus armor pumpkin armor, silver armor, gold armor, ancient armor, meteorite armor, shadow armor, crimson armor, molten armor, colbat armor, palladium armor, mythril armor, orichalium armor, adimantite armor, spooky armor, tiki armor, frost armor, hallowed armor, titanium armor, chlorophyte armor, turtle armor, shroomite armor, spectre armor, all 3 of the ocram armors,

1465104460185-2126104447.jpg

Armor collection so far
1465104520468-1891922989.jpg

I started a new world and it is Corruption. I heard the face monster noise... Definitely not the underground crimson, I like the suggestion though. ;)
well... blow up the whole world (jk:p) its probably because the 3ds got the corruption and crimson confused, so a face monster probably spawns but despawns as soon as it spawns or something...

well... blow up the whole world (jk:p) its probably because the 3ds got the corruption and crimson confused, so a face monster probably spawns but despawns as soon as it spawns or something...
I doubt it's because of a Biome confusion. There are many types of enemies that spawn in the Corruption, none of which follow the Fighter AI, though. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any other enemies in the game that make the same noise as Face Monsters, so that rules out possible enemy confusion. My best guess is that something with the Face Monster sound specifically is bugged in such a way that for some reason it plays randomly by other enemies. I only seem to hear it when I'm underground or in the Underground Jungle, so some further research might need to be done about it.

I doubt it's because of a Biome confusion. There are many types of enemies that spawn in the Corruption, none of which follow the Fighter AI, though. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any other enemies in the game that make the same noise as Face Monsters, so that rules out possible enemy confusion. My best guess is that something with the Face Monster sound specifically is bugged in such a way that for some reason it plays randomly by other enemies. I only seem to hear it when I'm underground or in the Underground Jungle, so some further research might need to be done about it.
ok.. lets just say that 3ds terrara is almost more glitched than sonic'06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom