A backpack worthy of carrying my food!

Food Barbarian

Terrarian
Re-Logic
Soon, food will travel in style. Big thanks to Jimmarn, who did the amazing art for the backpack. Thank you to Re-Logic for being the awesome company you are. And thanks
to Equlibrium for the sweet backpack!

awesomebag.png

Oooh, such a great way to carry your food around Food Barbarian! I like. But why is it Knights Edge and not Night's Edge? Am I missing something?

Oh good! I look forward to finding the Night's Edge backpack for myself. Perhaps some crackers and cheese might make its way into my backpack. :D

Hmm, Knights Edge for a sword actually is not that bad. Love the backpack design! Next, a Excalibur based one should be made! Or if the company messes up the name, Excalipoor.

Just so we are clear this is something I had made special. This is not retail. Not sure if it ever will be. If you visit the website on the picture you can see that you can have custom art put on. Kinda pricey but the quality is top notch.

Oh, make your own backpack, I see. We couldn't use Terraria art on ours, so I will admire yours from afar. :)

Oh, make your own backpack, I see. We couldn't use Terraria art on ours, so I will admire yours from afar. :)
If you were to email Re-Logic and get permission and permission from the artist you could. If you send in the art along with the permission from Re-Logic and artist.

Back
Top Bottom