• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A Belated Beginning

Squideer

Official Terrarian
Probably should have done this a couple weeks back, Didn't cross my mind.

Hello fellow Terraria community members, I go by the alias "Squideer", I'll leave it up to you whether that's pronounced "Squid-deer", "Squid-ear", "Squi-deer", and other various selections. (Or even decide what a "Squideer" is, I'm not saying anything. :))

Not one of the best players on this game, Although I do have a bit of knowledge on Terraria. I still prefer outdated methods of game play before 1.2, May just be due to how much I actually played the game then. Not the best builder either, I tend to overly complicate projects, Constructing and then disassembling something multiple times until I'm satisfied with it. As follows, This makes the project take a ridiculous amount of time.

If anybody ever needs anything, Feel free to ask.

Top Bottom