A Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh, not so wordy with your words, eh?" I looked at the dra- what in that world was that!? Not even Arceus would create this! Wait, there was one god of technology and one of dragons. Ah, Abulla Qin and Veritti Rogho. Good thing I have many gods to worship. "Anyway, well, seems like I- oops." My head stone dropped for a while before I put it back, possibly revealing my little ol' secret. "Named by trees, bound by mind. I'm Trebonth. Hmm, what would be your name, then?"

"Aleron, apology for non-good words, I don't realy speek this languge."
*Shows the translation device. (Yes, those mistakes were intentional.)

*Having accidentally turned off the device tries to reply to what was just said, but it comes out in the dragon language.

*Turns the device back on.
"Damn thing's always doing that, wait..." *Notices the transformation. "um... well, on a side note the device got recalibrated."

"Well, uhhhhh... It does look like I am Serperior. But... are you sure it can translate my talk?" Hmm, I'm wondering if Aleron's device can really can translate this... If he replies, of course.

*Opens small portal in their hand where he takes one throwing knife out of it and throws it at a tree.
"This portal goes to what my race calls "The Void", an endless reality we use for storage although some of us actually live there, we also use it for power."

"Hmm... it seems empty, though." I said, but I felt amazed by this. It maybe could be more than enough to do a temple of all the gods with at least 15 m golden statues in there. Although... "Ah, I was going to make shrine, but not now. I feel I didn't use this form for long, heh."

*Closes the portal and has 5 of the throwing knives in his hand.
"Here's some of my knives, don't worry, I can just get some more when I feel like it."
*Hands them over.

I had no idea if to accept them... I could just conjure more leaf swords which could act like knives. "...thanks?" I thought how to repay him, but for now I grabbed these void knives. Those are heavy in my current form.

"I would give you one of the portal devices, but I only have the one under my scales."
*There's a faint glow coming from under the scales in his hand.

"Ah, I guess. So I guess, I am Serperior and human hybrid with more focus of separate forms, heh." Hmm, I was thinking, which god was god- wait, could be Natalle Terra who blessed that dragon too, but... Yeah, that double memory problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom