A Broken World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start to murder anybody who dares to farm pigs for their meat. Then I save all the pigs from a grim future, and let them join my army of pigs. Then I start to build Piggy Kingdom, and will attack anybody who comes near with weapons. Tours for $5.00 only!

It's just another day for me. I was tending to homemade shrine, hoping, that there could be some thing to do here, like adventure and such. Heck, even a voice inside wants to do it from the moment when I left the Town Shrine. From the moment it got weird, I've only eaten vegetables, because of that. But now I was alone. Alone, maybe not, I don't really know.

Either way, I tried to see what were my enemies.

I look for anything dangerous getting a eerie feeling that I'm not the only one here. I sigh. I never really liked Zeta, and, since I would rather die than in one of those houses again, I make a makeshift shelter in a cave I find.

I start to murder anybody who dares to farm pigs for their meat. Then I save all the pigs from a grim future, and let them join my army of pigs. Then I start to build Piggy Kingdom, and will attack anybody who comes near with weapons. Tours for $5.00 only!

Um. Sure.

You begin a fight with a pig farmer.

Pig Farmer: 100/100 HP.

It's just another day for me. I was tending to homemade shrine, hoping, that there could be some thing to do here, like adventure and such. Heck, even a voice inside wants to do it from the moment when I left the Town Shrine. From the moment it got weird, I've only eaten vegetables, because of that. But now I was alone. Alone, maybe not, I don't really know.

Either way, I tried to see what were my enemies.

There's an Orc Brute somewhere near you.

I look for anything dangerous getting a eerie feeling that I'm not the only one here. I sigh. I never really liked Zeta, and, since I would rather die than in one of those houses again, I make a makeshift shelter in a cave I find.

Shelter built!

'Hmm, but after all, guess I could make a new shrine in the outpost at distance.' I thought.

Yes, you can.

Sydesum's hiding out a fair distance away from Zeta and everyone else, sharpening their spear.

Spear: +1 Damage!

'AHA! Here are the monster! As I noticed it, I quickly begun to have a running start to my attack. And stab it with daibo and stun it... Maybe it'll be a good idea to build shrine for Arceus and some more gods here?

Last edited:
I start to attack the pig farmer. If I end up defeating him, I just take his pigs and leave him unconscious. If not then.... I keep on fighting.

After building the shelter, I head out into the woods to find anyone who might be an ally... or an enemy

Can I still join, or how do these work?
Name: Aleron
Race: draconic
Appearance: Mix of human and dragon, wings included (they're broken for my character so it wouldn't be op)
Affiliation: Neutral, but prefers monsters, just won't go actively against anyone unless attacked by them.
Trait: fire immunity, but weakness to cold
Weapon: void sword and throwing knives (pulled out of the void)
Armor: mechanized suit of heavy draconian armor (no helmet)
Magic: fire breath and short distance teleportation
Ultimate abilities:
Fire bomb: large fire explosion
Backup call: summons 5 soldiers for temporary support
Quick escape: teleports to random location far away (could be more dangerous or safe, just not into guaranteed death)
Additional info:
On Aleron: Originally from a draconic sky city where he was a part of the military until he was hit in his wings during a battle. That's how he got to this situation.
On the draconic: They're a race of humanoid dragons that have long ago discovered "the void" which they use to power most of their technology including armor and keep their sky cities up. Some live outside the sky cities however.

Last edited:
'AHA! Here are the monster! As I noticed it, I quickly begun to have a running start to my attack. And stab it with daibo and stun it... Maybe it'll be a good idea to build shrine for Arceus and some more gods here?

You stab the Orc with your Daibo, dealing 18 damage.

[PM-NPC] Orc Brute - HP: 132/150

You are not successful in stunning it. It attacks you with its Greatsword. You take 9 damage from that, dodging some of the attack.

[AM] John Trebonth - HP: 91/100

I start to attack the pig farmer. If I end up defeating him, I just take his pigs and leave him unconscious. If not then.... I keep on fighting.

You pounce on the Pig Farmer, dealing 28 damage, however this leaves you unable to dodge attacks.

[N-NPC] Pig Farmer - HP: 52/80

The Pig Farmer unleashes his Pitchfork and stabs you, dealing 13 damage.

[N] KP - HP: 87/100

After building the shelter, I head out into the woods to find anyone who might be an ally... or an enemy

You manage to put together a hasty shelter, just barely enough to shelter you from the elements.

After that, you arrive in the DARI WOODS.

You encounter someone that looks like a spider-human hybrid.

AKA you encounter Sydesum.

Sydesum wanders around, looking around and making sure nobody's nearby.

While checking for people, you encounter Matthias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom