Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

You should share that with Red. He’s looking for useful transmutation ideas.
Has someone shared this post with him? I'm kind of iffy on it since my friend told me it would defeat the purpose of needing to get them.

EDIT: Okay I commented some suggestions on his profile to get his attention, but this is one of the better shimmer related posts so I'm sure he'll see it.

Last edited:
Has someone shared this post with him? I'm kind of iffy on it since my friend told me it would defeat the purpose of needing to get them.
No one has directly shared this post with him.

I think your idea makes a lot of sense. It would remove the annoyance of not having the infected desert you need and wouldn’t mess with difficulty since Dark and Light Mummies are basically identical.

Also, Red said he will consider a transmutation between Cursed Flame and Ichor so I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t consider a transmutation between Light and Dark shards.:dryadsmile:

I should have clarified, I haven’t shared this post with him but I did share my list of transmutation ideas. You don’t need to share this post with him.:dryadwink:
The meteorite/hellstone one is a big one for me. I hope he takes that into consideration. I am one of those players who's huge on as many items that are going to be used frequently being renewable as possible.

My favorite ideas are the anti-grave item and the dyes
Also the Shimmered Clothier Voodoo Doll is a funny but also practical idea

Last edited:
These are very well-thought-out, and almost all of them make sense. There are a few odd ones, but if all the other ones happen, I wouldn't care if the other ones were there too. ;)

1694234587552.png
Looking at this small, colorful pixelated sprite makes me want to eat it for some reason.
That's weird... you know, I've had this bizarre sensation before... with a gemstone of a similar name somewhere else...
But a ring pop version? Even better than magical rock candy!

(...It's hard to find a suggestion here I don't agree with, by the way)

View attachment 426071Looking at this small, colorful pixelated sprite makes me want to eat it for some reason.
That's weird... you know, I've had this bizarre sensation before... with a gemstone of a similar name somewhere else...
But a ring pop version? Even better than magical rock candy!

(...It's hard to find a suggestion here I don't agree with, by the way)
Yeah that sprite along with the Rainbow Quartz were inspired by the Prismatic Shard/Magic Rock Candy. I’m surprised it took this long for someone to point it out lol.

Oh dang, been a while since I’ve seen this.

Just had the funny thought that the Bag of Winds could be transmuted from a Whoopie Cushion.
That would have be funny.:dryadgrin: Sadly the whoopie cushion already transmutes into the Gas Trap.%:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom