Game Mechanics a couple of tweaks to the new minecart called the minecarp for 1.3.6.

should this be added to the Minecarp?

• just the second tweak.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no this shouldn't even be applied the the Minecarp.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
so we have a new upcoming feature to terraria 1.3.6 and it is the Minecarp. I felt that sense its a fish and a cart together it should differ from the other minecarts. we have the 2 normal minecarts, the minecart that shoots lasers and the new minecart, Minecarp.
first tweak:
- the Minecarp is rather faster under water similar to the mount called the Shrimpy Truffle.
and second tweak:
- the Minecarp acts like the Diving Gear but the player has to stay underwater in the Minecarp for a extended amount of breathing.
well thats it! thank you re-logic for adding the Minecarp in and I hope either 1 or both tweaks get applied to the Minecarp!
this poll will be up for 2 months so vote while you can!

We still don't even know anything about the minecarp or if it will have any special benefits other than looking fabulous, so I wouldn't necessarily call these suggestions "tweaks" yet. That said, it would be cool to have special underwater bonuses for it if they're not already planning on something like that.

We still don't even know anything about the minecarp or if it will have any special benefits other than looking fabulous, so I wouldn't necessarily call these suggestions "tweaks" yet. That said, it would be cool to have special underwater bonuses for it if they're not already planning on something like that.
alrighty but otherwise is this a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom