Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

He can read any thoughts that involve him.)
(I'm kind of curious. How specific would that have to be? Like, could he read thoughts that aren't directly about him, like there is something unspecified in the thought and that unspecified thing is him (Meaning like it's not specified as being him, but it is him, quite possibly the one thinking doesn't even know about him), could he read that?)

(I'm kind of curious. How specific would that have to be? Like, could he read thoughts that aren't directly about him, like there is something unspecified in the thought and that unspecified thing is him (Meaning like it's not specified as being him, but it is him, quite possibly the one thinking doesn't even know about him), could he read that?)
(Generally how I've imagined it is that he can hear any thought that either has him in the topic of what is thought. For example if someone thought "what is he doing?" in reference to him, he could read that, or the thinker could direct their thoughts to him and he could see anything they thought.
But that second part typically only works willingly or with manipulation.
I hope I properly explained it in a way that makes sense.)

All the plates, cutlery, and unfinished food and sauces disappear from the table, though any unfinished drinks remain.
In their place, new, clean plates appear.

A large chocolate fudge cake appears on the main plate in the centre of the table.
"Do you people want any desserts in particular?"

The flytrap is looking around in confusion at the stuff happening around it.

Ver holds off on saying what he wants for now...

"I must say, it is certainly rather awkward being at a dinner without being able to eat any of the foods provided."

"Well thats something that may be good to consid-"
"No.
I may have mustered enough allowing gods to be brought here, but I will have to retaliate if you start to intentionally summon individuals."

Back
Top Bottom