Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

Banana_=P

Retinazer
Welcome, esteemed guests of The House, to a place of paradise.

A place where people of all shapes and sizes come/are taken to, to relax and... do whatever they like, really. Sit around, eat some good food, hold fights 'for the fate of the universe', etc.

But of course, we have a few house rules around here.

• Guests (OC's) may be of any power level. However, the more powerful guests must be well behaved (OP characters are allowed, but don’t have them break any set boundaries or ruin the fun)
  • No applications are required. Just... plop them in.
  • There is no limit for how many guests writers may bring to The House, but too many guests to a writer (one of you people) will get confusing (No character limit, but be reasonable, so everyone can keep track of each others’ characters)
  • Try keeping happenstances in The House at least somewhat peaceful. Short, violent conflicts are fine. Entire wars are not. (Juust enforcing the RP mood here)
  • Have fun.

Ah, but where are my manners? My name is the House Master. I'll be the one that sees to it that each guest has a nice stay.

That's all, and enjoy your stay.

The doors of the House are.. interesting. Characters opening the door can determine whatever room the door opens to by imagining what they want to go into. Although, rooms generated in this way cannot be larger than a football stadium (which one doesn't matter, they're similar enough in size), and outdoor rooms will have invisible walls that prevent further exploration of said outdoor rooms.

In all seriousness though, consider this a light-hearted RP more focused on being comedic.

First arrivals find themselves in a simple white lounge. There are two green double-seated couches on opposite walls, with a grey fuzzy carpet on the floor and a flatscreen tv on the wall between them. In addition, there are a pair of brown tables on either side of each cough, one of which has a radio on it. A Victorian chandelier hangs from the ceiling.

There are also two white doors by the couches. They’re locked, unfortunately. And it appears nothing can bypass them for the time being.

Last edited:
Well now I get prize of first introduced character. Gonna pull my general scientist into this.))

Valentine, in his signature stained turtleneck and labcoat, enters the lounge perplexed as to how he found himself here. He takes a seat in one of the chairs to process what the actual hell is going on.

A voice speaks. It doesn't sound like it came from anywhere in particular, besides the actual walls...
Maybe it came behind them?
"Hello."

Valentine jumps.

“Uhhh, hi?” Craning his neck, he looks around for the source of the voice. “Who am I speaking to?”

“Huh. This is giving me far too many questions to ask. Am I allowed to go anywhere I want?”
"Sort of."
"For now though.. I'm expecting more guests like you will arrive."
"I'll explain later, but for now... how about you make yourself comfortable for a bit?"
"There's a tv."

They say, when there is no tv remote in visible sight.

And while Valentine is occupied with other events, pair of dragons would proceed to enter the lounge and look around.

One of the two would proceed to look around in an attempt to locate the source of the voice, while the other stops and doesn't look in any particular direction.
"*And who might you be?*"

"Sort of."
"For now though.. I'm expecting more guests like you will arrive."
"I'll explain later, but for now... how about you make yourself comfortable for a bit?"
"There's a tv."

They say, when there is no tv remote in visible sight.
“Ehhhhhhh..”

“Do you have a coffee?”

"*I see. Will you be joining us at any time?*"
"Perhaps I will in a physical form at some point."
"However, I will stay as a voice to you all for now, watching."
"Just to make sure your stay here is enjoyable."

“Ehhhhhhh..”

“Do you have a coffee?”
"You need only ask."
"What would you prefer?"

Then, a black crack opens in the wall, and through it walks a black figure in a black, hooded cloak with black, blocky horns upon its head.
They look around for now.

Back
Top Bottom