• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A King Slime Prison in 1.4 (maybe)

xiaoBAI

Terrarian
A) any weapon:
史莱姆1.jpg

B) sticky grenade:
.jpg

How to use:
(I'm sorry I can't speak English very well.I will introduce it in Chinese.Please copy Chinese words into translation.)

个人建议修建在出生地点,这样即使你死亡了,King slime有相当大概率也不会跑,你也可以继续战斗
并且你使用recall potion时,你会自动的来到建筑的正中间

A )any weapon:

summons King slime:
玩家要站在3个空格的中央
可稍微横向移动,但不要让玩家太靠近两侧的墙壁

找定好位置后,summons King slime
King slime会出现在玩家上方的平台上

可以使用任何武器对King slime进行攻击,包括近战武器
但除了grenades
这可以让你更早期的击败King slime,并且不必付出什么代价

顺利的话,即使King slime变小,King slime留在原地,不会再次瞬移
因为子弹被上面的物块挡住,所以spiked slime也不会打到你
你甚至可以不穿任何饰品和装备,仅使用broken wooden hammer击败King slime
史莱姆王战斗3.jpg

6.jpg

这使得打败King slime只是个时间的问题
你的胜率和以前在绳子上一样,甚至大于在绳子上。而且胜率可以说是稳定的100%

B) sticky grenade:

summons King slime:
玩家站在和原先一样的位置上
也就是只有1个平台的中间那层平台上,像图片里那样
(切记在3个空格的中央

在King slime瞬移前不要移动

King slime瞬移后,玩家落到井底,对着上面的平台丢sticky grenade即可
手榴弹vs史莱姆王.jpg

即便看起来万无一失
但依然有几极小的概率玩家会被spiked slime打到
这可能是因为grenade会把spiked slime击飞,导致spiked slime在空中释放了诡异的弹道
这时需要玩家迅速回到井的正中央,不要靠近墙壁
否则King slime会瞬移到你身上。

如果King slime已经瞬移过,那么回到一开始的平台上,并且站在中间,等King slime再一次瞬移或无法瞬移。
这个过程是危险的
这时如果你建在出生点附近,使用回城药水回到平台上是最好的

虽然这是极小的概率,但这依然会让你的胜率只是接近100%,而不是到达100%
保持好健康的HP,及时正确的调整你的位置,就样就足够安全了。

最后
希望你们玩的开心,来自中国玩家美好的祝福。

Terrarian
Now that's a really cool set up there. I've tested it, and it works. This shall make my bee world a lot easier, being able to ignore spiked slimes entirely.

Just setting it up at the edge of the world makes this a really easy way to get loads of good equipment from the get go. If I had done it in a regular world, things would be surprisingly easy at the start of the game.

Top Bottom