Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD ITS AWESOME!!!(Into Russian:О мой бог это прекрасно,Маги на последней пикче круты)

1.3 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST UPDATE EVER (in terraria 1 that is...:DD)

Attachments

• woo.PNG
    woo.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 221
bNztuBM.png
Please dont tell me that is going to be Party girl... PLEASE DONT DO IT ;_; my favourite reference would be ruined:eek:
Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that's just purple dyes. Rose, balloon... Shadow? :dryadwhat: Maybe?
That doesn't look like shadow armor, not even remotely.

Hold on a minute... that doesn't look like any existing armor at all! :eek:
Shoulders look like meteor's armor arm, maybe they changed meteorite armor a little.

I know that Aeroblop said this: "Terraria 1.3 is going to be a massive update, as big as 1.2 if not even bigger." And i was damn hyped for 1.2, this Spoiler looks really interresting and cool, but overall i ain't really hyped yet for 1.3, if a dev would confirm that 1.3 is going to be as big as 1.2 than i would be damn hyped. ;)
#loveterraria

It doesn't look like it yet

It also wouldn't stop at sitting on chairs. Then we would want to sit on stools, lay in beds, sit in bathtubs, and sit on our couches too..... But, I think the hours spent programming all of it would be well spent. :naughty:

It also wouldn't stop at sitting on chairs. Then we would want to sit on stools, lay in beds, sit in bathtubs, and sit on our couches too..... But, I think the hours spent programming all of it would be well spent. :naughty:
I wouldn't go as far as to say well spent; sitting, sleeping and the like are all novelties. I just hope they focus a little more on some content rather than this for the time being, not saying it's a bad idea, just that it's a little too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom