Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sketch, it says u will see one of them in the new events............ what new events!!!?!!!:red2:

Can't wait for this update, the hype is REAL :D

Thank god they finally fixed the chest thing with the NPCs, that was so annoying.

Ecp0xw0.gif

Hmm, let's see, we see worshipers, the entrance to the dungeon, the player panicking/dancing, and a glowing orb with what appears to be Cthulhu's face on it. Perhaps they're summoning/resurrecting Cthulhu or maybe even his other eye?

EDIT: I also appear to be commenter 22. How interesting when we have 3 million+ copies out there. Or maybe because the new forums are only a day old. Yeah, I'll go with that.

Ecp0xw0.gif

Hmm, let's see, we see worshipers, the entrance to the dungeon, the player panicking/dancing, and a glowing orb with what appears to be Cthulhu's face on it. Perhaps they're summoning/resurrecting Cthulhu or maybe even his other eye?
It also looks kind of like the emblems dropped by the wall of flesh!:red2:

I really hope the cult summons any Great Old One, Elder God, or Outer God -other- than Cthulhu just to screw with people. Like, Shub-Niggurath, Yog-Sothoth, or Nyarlathotep. Heck, the lizard people could summon Yig. That'd actually make sense. Or the Black Goat of the Woods (mentioned earlier) being the thing that birthed all of Terraria's beasts? Total sense made. It's all 'cthulhu' this and 'cthulhu' that. Give Ithaqua some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom