Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg guys Loki got promoted yay for Loki. I jst wanted to tell a stry aboot looki. Loki actually lost his memory after he was given to the deku tree.before Loki was a greet prson adn halped everyone. He was a gud prson adn evryone lved him. Bt juan day, he quiz kidnapped and I has to go rescoo him adn the napper guys hit him with a tootsie pop and I beet them up but the tootsie pop caused internal dmg to his face and he wnt into a coma so we put him in a tootsie roll rapper and hopped he got better bt he didn't and hit evryone in th face so we knocked him out and gave hm to the great deku tree where he was raised as a kokiri but in th end it seems tht looki halos ppl again and he gt promoted so he could halp other pplz to evryone hooray to Loki yay yayaya!

Anybody else think the Drill Mount is going to lead to world destruction speed runs? Imagine 8+ of those working in tandem!

View attachment 622
The Crimson is getting a bit of attention in this update.

View attachment 623
When smart cursor is enabled stairs will place automatically.

View attachment 642
Concept sketch by Crowno. You will see these guys in one of the new events...

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.

One of the three new mounts!
That new mount looks amazing! Super excited!

maibe you can stop it to be used on multiplayer servers... or maibe only work on naturals bricks lik dirt, rock and clay

:red2:ummmm. Whats this video about? Im so lost , also if you fishing sing a song to attract fish unless you don't know a song, just clap :joy:

I was reading [EXTREME] Generalelite18 ' s message and thought, what if we could set up our own shop then traveling merchent(s) could take something from a chest and pay the amount so if you wanted to mass sell you just leave the items in a chest that has a sign next and it says " shop " so any chest in a 10 block radius could be a chest that has items for sell. The merchant could only spend. 30 gold a day so it's not over used

I was reading [EXTREME] Generalelite18 ' s message and thought, what if we could set up our own shop then traveling merchent(s) could take something from a chest and pay the amount so if you wanted to mass sell you just leave the items in a chest that has a sign next and it says " shop " so any chest in a 10 block radius could be a chest that has items for sell. The merchant could only spend. 30 gold a day so it's not over used
That sounds like a cool idea but 30 gold a day seems a bit much. Maybe like 5 or 10?

I'm pretty sure you can just sell things regularly without any trouble. :joy:
Besides, I could see this being exploited by griefers by placing signs next to the victim's chest storage.

Why is everyone saying the drill mount is OP? Unless it has hidden features not shown in the video, it's probably one of the slowest ways to demolish a mountain! If you really wanted to cause mass destruction, you could use dynamite, rocket launchers, or even any endgame pickaxe. The drill mount is not overpowered, it's only convenient and totally awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom