Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to know right here right now. Why mac users kept asking over an over and over and over and over about the mac version when there was a thread describing it's future fabrication. No version hate (I think there Should be an mac version). I just wanna know. It's okay if you don't answer me. I still haven't gotten an answer yet from the people who post "HELP!!" in the support thread.
I believe the queries are about whether the Mac/Linux version will be released at the same time as 1.3 for PC, which is a perfectly acceptable question for this thread.

We are trying to get some information from the dev staff to answer that, as well as information about the GOG version for 1.3.

one way to show how i reacted:
L090lvT.gif

No, there was the sound of a pressure plate, but that was it.

Watch it again;

Listen to the sound that occurs before and after the Minecart goes through the hole.

Now watch another 5ish seconds for when it triggers the Shark Statue via pressure plate.

The sound made at the door thing is very distinctive and NOT a pressure plate sound.

Watch it again;

Listen to the sound that occurs before and after the Minecart goes through the hole.

Now watch another 5ish seconds for when it triggers the Shark Statue via pressure plate.

The sound made at the door thing is very distinctive and NOT a pressure plate sound.
I'm still not convinced. At best, it sounds like a very slightly deeper pressure plate. Plus, the second click is exactly as the cart passes over the flat section of the ramp, leading me to believe that there is a plate there too.

Watch it again;

It was a door sound and a pressure plate sound simultaneously. That's why it sounds weird.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432926413,1432926175][/DOUBLEPOST]On an unrelated note, how do I become a beta tester? Is it too late to be one?

It was a door sound and a pressure plate sound simultaneously. That's why it sounds weird.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432926413,1432926175][/DOUBLEPOST]On an unrelated note, how do I become a beta tester? Is it too late to be one?

A while back there were applications for it, they I believe are now closed.
Unless a tester is removed, or they need more, they will post something telling everyone that they need testers.
Other than that it seems too late for you my friend. A lot of us tried, even me, but didn't make it. :(

Well it's about time. I had a suggestion for better backgrounds a while back, but I never posted it. Glad I didn't need to!

No... it doesn't have the door sound in it (I actually went and tested the door sound in case I was crazy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom