Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should read the changelog first or find the changes by myself.
Or if I keep the old character and world, or begin again.

I'm sure we will have a changelog.....whether or not it will be a FULL changelog remains to be seen.

We usually like to leave some surprises for you to find on your own. ;)

The date is set as it is to allow ample and necessary time for testing, fixing, and balance. It is not arbitrary, nor can it be arbitrarily moved "just because". :)

I'm sure we will have a changelog.....whether or not it will be a FULL changelog remains to be seen.

We usually like to leave some surprises for you to find on your own. ;)

The date is set as it is to allow ample and necessary time for testing, fixing, and balance. It is not arbitrary, nor can it be arbitrarily moved "just because". :)
I just hope we don't get the changelog until 1.3 is released

The only way you could truly spoil it for yourself is if you watch an entire 1.3 walkthrough that shows off every single thing that was added. Still, I'm going to play it myself before reading any change log or looking at any pictures or videos. However, at some point I want to find out what I have to do to progress to the "lunar stage" of the game. I hope I can find that out easily without spoiling anything.

I do have one question on my mind... Will there be a way to actually go to the moon and live there? (In my opinion that wouldn't just be op but epic and unreal all at the same time)

If they thought they could get it out by June 15th, they likely would have done so. As has been said many times; it will be done when its done. The development process isn't a simple system where you can just stop whatever you are doing and put it out there; things are tied together and finalized in the finishing weeks. There is a schedule for these sorts of things, and if you force it ahead of schedule, you end up with an incomplete result.

Hullo mod-san, just wanted to add my input to say that the community here is pretty chill. Not like certain other communities (of games that shall not be named) where the fans turn rabid when
A) They don't get what they want when they want
or B) Anyone says anything even mildly criticizing the devs/game

That's why, over time, I've come to appreciate Relogic and the Terraria community more and more. Quality gaming, quality people and 1.3 is definitely shaping up to be better than said other unnameable games. Looking forward to it~:D

Hullo mod-san, just wanted to add my input to say that the community here is pretty chill. Not like certain other communities (of games that shall not be named) where the fans turn rabid when
A) They don't get what they want when they want
or B) Anyone says anything even mildly criticizing the devs/game

That's why, over time, I've come to appreciate Relogic and the Terraria community more and more. Quality gaming, quality people and 1.3 is definitely shaping up to be better than said other unnameable games. Looking forward to it~:D
Yeah games like *sniped from other side of internet*

........ Did we actually just receive a date? What have you done with the actual Re-Logic?

Super excited now. Though I'm a bit disappointed. When you guys said June, I thought you meant like, mid-june. Not July. But still, I'M SO EXCITED I MUST USE CAPS LOCK TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom