Blocks & Decoration A suggestion for the banner problem.

CornetTheory

Skeletron Prime
Hello, sorry if this has been suggested, but I searched and didn't see anything right away. But I had an idea that might be easy to implement but would also solve the swimming in banners issue.

1. Create a piece of furniture or NPC, that deals with or stores banners.
-alternatively, use an existing NPC

2. When the requirement is met for any kind of banner, increment the number of available banners in the map.

3. Withdraw, at your leisure, the type and number of banners you have unlocked. or perhaps let them be traded for gold.
-alternatively, just unlock the banners at 50, or maybe some higher number, and they can just remain unlocked.

4. check on a particular monster's number of kills.

At least this way the game's balance is more or less the same, just that you don't need to get banners at random!

I decided to bump this (after about a year), to get it more exposure, but also to ask if anyone else has had this issue addressed. Thank you!

I've seen a few threads like this, and the TCF along with a fair part of it's community agknowledges/enforces that you should not bump threads without a further reason.

Yep, I read the rules, and there has been a significant amount of time passed. When I made this post the first time, I searched the forums and didn't find anything similar. Though my search might not have been perfect.

I think this problem is very easily solvable and it is my only real hassle with the game currently. So, it would be nice to see if others agree!

On your suggestion, I will search and try to find the other threads.

Yep, I read the rules, and there has been a significant amount of time passed. When I made this post the first time, I searched the forums and didn't find anything similar. Though my search might not have been perfect.

I think this problem is very easily solvable and it is my only real hassle with the game currently. So, it would be nice to see if others agree!

On your suggestion, I will search and try to find the other threads.
Hi @CornetTheory, the rules state that a member may bump their own thread if enough time has passed and there is a significant amount of information being added to the suggestion. Not just to bump it after a bit has passed to get it more exposure. :) Something to remember for the future.

Back
Top Bottom