IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

“Because even if we die to Renati, at least we’ll have died trying to do the right thing. And I would much rather die helping people than die a coward hiding in a house.”

"Bravery died when we had to resort to nukes to contain invasions. Really, we might as well just destroy this whole universe ourselves if we really wanted to do the right thing."

"Bravery died when we had to resort to nukes to contain invasions. Really, we might as well just destroy this whole universe ourselves if we really wanted to do the right thing."
“Well if that’s what you desire, go ahead. Blow your brains out. But I refuse to go down without a fight!”
“Me too!”
“Same here!”
“Renati will meet his maker!”
“After all I’ve been through, I refuse to back down now!”

*He'd put down the shotgun*
"No, I've been through hell already. I don't need to experience it again. I have a better idea for a plan."
*They'd leave the house, and try to make a few calls*

"...I was actually in favour of suicide when he considered it..."

“The only problem is that will either eliminate all lifeforms of this universe, something we want to avoid doing, or merely delay Renati’s plan…I actually had an idea, but it’s a bit risky…”

“No…it involves bringing him back…if we can contain him, we could have him fight Renati for us…”
“Quick question, Arien: Who?”
“…Bloodshed Ink.”

"...I'm going to bed."
"Same. I need a :red:ing drink."
"...There are much better options than him."
"Vic, those guys aren't really qualified."

“Bloodshed Ink and his cult managed to turn Renati’s own tech against him. If we could control Bloodshed Ink, we could gain the upper hand.”

"Well, they supposedly know how to lock down universes and eliminate interdimensional threats. Problem is, they're a bunch of lazy :red:s with terrible personalities."

“Well, I guess that might be a better thing to try first than bringing back a being that nearly destroyed this universe the first time around.”

Back
Top Bottom