IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

“Should we let them in?”
“Maybe. Though I’ve already planned out our backup plan. We have collars in the MFA that allow us to rewind a fugitive’s movements and send them back to their other timeline. If I save a Bloodshed Ink’s life, I can put the collar on him, and threaten to send him back to die if he doesn’t help. And if he attacks us, I can rewind his movements and follow through.”

*Both Lilly and Ink cover their ears in pain, having had the already loud shotgun blast amplified.*
“Guess that’s one way to make an entrance…”

"Hmm... logical conclusion. Maybe station someone at the entrance next time?"
(By the way, Pvt. Chris (the guy talking here) essentially sounds like Price from Modern Warfare (not to be confused with Price from this RP) and talks like Mordin from Mass Effect 2.)

"Fine. But don't be too crass."
"he wasn't expecting so many furries."
*He'd proceed to fire at the robot with the same breaching shotgun*
"Too crass."

"Fine. But don't be too crass."
"he wasn't expecting so many furries."
*He'd proceed to fire at the robot with the same breaching shotgun*
"Too crass."
“I would like to point out that most of us didn’t have a choice. I was bitten by a cursed wolf when I was a baby, which turned me into a hybrid.”
“And I’m a hybrid because he’s my father.”
“And was that necessary?”

“I might as well speed up that process then. If I can fix up a living creature’s body with mechanics, fixing something that’s already mechanical won’t be a problem.”
*Weaver gets to work on repairing the robot.*

*Ink looks at Chris.*
“What’s your problem with humanoid animals and hybrids, anyway?”

“Eh, fair point…”
*Weaver fixed up the basic damages for the robot, then starts looking for any more severe ones, such as damaged wires, vitals parts being broken, etc.*

Back
Top Bottom