A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

This is truly an amazing time! Two people loving each other is beautiful, and I genuinely feel happiness for the new couple ;(

I'd like to say congratulations in the only way I know how: in terrarian terms.

May your lives be showered in platinum, and never be reduced to a few copper coins.

May every day be filled with keymolds, and never soured by events or monsters

May your marriage always be strong and happy, and your partner will only be a wormhole potion away.

Finally, I hope that you have long lives together and bring happiness to each other. Two true swords to make a Terra blade.

Good luck! You have made so many people (including myself) very happy with terraria, now we all wish greater happiness to you.:D

congratulations Red and Cenx. I didn't even know you two were a ting but I gotta say it's awesome that you two are together creating something wonderful for the world to enjoy. I wish you both the best in your future.

Congratulations on the marriage you two and Loki question when is the 1.2.3 update for pe Terraria just need to know and hope the happy couple have a great time

Congratulations, I was wondering when Andrew/Red was going to propose to Whitney/Cenx... What a coincidence!
Hooray!!!
upload_2015-6-14_13-2-14.png

Last edited:
Congratulations to you both! I wish you both a very happy & safe honeymoon, along with all the best wishes throughout the years to you both ^O^ & a really big thank you to you for all of the hard work you & the rest of the Terraria Team put into every game you do take care.

It a wonderful news, congratulations! It always heartwarming to hear about people happiness c:

Back
Top Bottom