Game Mechanics A Tutorial for Terraria PC ( an option that you can skip if you want ).

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
Hello Terraria fans. I'm here again doing this thread to know what you would think there is a Tutorial for the game. Okay, now I'll explain what I meant. I wanted to say an option after clicking on "Single player", where something says "Tutorial" and another something that says "Normal game" or something, and that when a player clicks "Tutorial" he goes to a Specific World of Tutorial that can be saved to play again (obviously the player will have to create a character before going to the Tutorial) and then the game begins with something different from the Mobile Terraria Tutorial with a world only slightly smaller than the small worlds, to make things easier and this world contains signs instead of appearing on the screen something written and this world does not contain any underworld, it only reaches as deep as the caves with lava.

So that's it folks, thank you very much for your attention and for reading this thread, please comment!;)

If a tutorial is added to PC version, I think it should be like the tutorial on the mobile and old-gen console versions, with a completely separate button on the main menu and a world/character that aren't saved upon exiting. After all, it is just a tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom