A weird and wonderful world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna join
Name: Ranger Rick
Description: A slim guy with keen eyesight, not built to wield large and heavy swords, but gunsbows? That’ll work…
Faction(demons, gods, or humans): Humans
HP(Max is 500): 400
Most Proficient Weapon Type: Gunbows
Least Proficient Weapon Type: Melee (Sharp)
Gold coins (money, min 50 max 500): 300 (gunbows aren’t cheap these days)
Base ATK: 30
Items:
Rapid fire rifle: A gunbow that fires 10 times a second
Full Vortex Armor (from Terraria)
Dynamite (for emergencies)

Basic Attack: Pulls out a gunbow and starts shooting
Abilities: Can turn anything into any kind of bullets at will.
Passives:
Heals 1 HP for every 2 HP dealt.
Can buy gunsbows for 20% off (once purchasing stuff is added)
Carriable weight(min 100 pounds max 500 pounds): 20 pounds (holding [I know this is below minimum, but it fits my character]), 100 pounds (on back)

Last edited:
I'm not the one who decides which character gets accepted, but I doubt yours will. But as I said I don't decide that. However if you want a ranger character, you could try bows or crossbows, and specifying stats for your items.

Last edited:
You could try Tales from the post war, a post apocalyptic forum game of this style, yes there's guns, you'll just have to have realistic weapons and armor and specify their stats (no need to specify ammo details.), for example you could easily get a sniper rifle in long as you specify the stats, beside, I got a tank gun in (as my character's weapon, I actually have two characters in it.), or maybe Land of Jalaia, where long as your character's balanced it should have a good chance to get in, no tech limits either.

@Electroman102 if you change the guns to crossbows infused with magic (same idea with armor and bullets), every 5dmg dealt 1 health, and put money down a bit then accepted. Also it would be good if you cleaned it up a bit but if you don’t want to that’s fine :D

Ahh the magic of this is that I’m going to be very laid back on characters so it can look exactly like a gun just be a magical crossbow ;) (yes you’ll have discounts on gunbows)

SIX
94 turns
@Electroman102
Story:you wake up in a cave you’ve never seen before and see a man and he says to you “standup I’ll explain everything once we’re out of here”

@tappaja100
Story:“err I hearda it but noboda seen it sence da wer”

@TheGuy
Story: DEADERMCDEADINSTIEN

SEVEN
93 more
@Electroman102
Story: “oh thank Salador he came without question” he mumbles under his breath as you walk out of the cave “uhh well *scratches his head stressed* welcome to the vally of caves I guess, oh god why’d it have to be me,ask questions and stuff I guess, don’t break protocol don’t break protocol.”

@tappaja100
Story: “err good take dis, den be on yer way and don’t die, den I’ll have to do dis all over agin” he says as he tosses you a pendent and map of literally the entire world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom