A weird and wonderful world

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOURTEEN

@Electroman102
Story:

Silver knife: well that’s an easy question I’m silver knife the tabaxi, but you can just call me silver! Come it’s dangerous out here let’s go to my house.
Do you follow or stay?

@tappaja100
Story: you go in and the guard closes the door behind you

???: I was told your a chosen one heh well I’ve been looking for them...
*takes a drink of his wine*
Alkar: names Alkar last of the anmar family and well I’m the one who makes, well everything I’m an entrepreneur, an adventure, an artist, a lover, a- oh gods and demons do you know why you’re alive, why you’re standing in this mansion. Well if you don’t, there’s an evil, a terrible evil, a evil that was here since the beginning of time, an evil trying to kill, hate, destroy, obliterate, and hurt, everything, the gods, the demons, the humans, there lives are at stake if you don’t kill it, if you don’t overcome it, you will die, I will die, even the darned gods will die and well it’s all because of one simple mistake. My mistake.

"How can a mistake with such consequences be simple? The simplest mistake with world ending consequences I can imagine is the removal of all magic, and that isn't very simple, last time someone tried it, I was there, I had to kill someone who basically everyone worshipped as if he was a god, he was only close to being one."

FIFTEEN
@Electroman102
Story: you follow silver to his house and it’s a, it’s a, a wooden shack.
Silver:
sit down right there
He points to a chair actually semi well made compared to the rest of his house.

@tappaja100
Alkar: is picking up a ****ING ROCK SIMPLE BECAUSE IF IT ****ING IS THEN YOU BETTER SHUT THE **** UP YOU ****ING ***HOLE
He then proceeds to flip the table over and punch you in the face, dealing no physical damage, but you do take 5d6 points of emotional damage. Totaling 14 /sarcasm

Last edited:
SIXTEEN

@Electroman102
Story:
Silver:
to the west there’s the capital, to the south there are giants of all sizes and races I don’t advise going there though. Uhh to the everywhere is the ever approaching evil, to the north are simple folk that don’t like being bothered, and here there is wine! (Or ale[or beer {or water if you don’t drink}])

@tappaja100
Story:
Alkar:
*heavy breathing for quite some time* “huh… sorry I got worked up It’s just a sensitive subject. If you want to know what happened then I’ll tell you, and if not, well, no need to stick around here any longer then you need to.

Seventeen

@Electroman102
Story:

Silver: *pours you some ale* yeah the capital and pretty much every city and town you come across should have one.
@tappaja100
Story:

Anmar: well first before you know about the present you should know about the past. *voice turns into stereotypical elder telling great evil tale* back when the universe is knew and great there were three beings a god, a demon, and an evil. The demon and god then fell in love and had a child. The child grew up to be the most powerful being in the emptiness that was the universe. Then he became bored with the dark void, so he created the world, the plants, the animals, and his perfect creation, the sentient creatures of the world. The universe florished for thousands of years under his rule, then one day the evil came back to the universe more powerful then before and slew him. His parents become paranoid so they split themselves into seven parts each. 7 demons, 7 gods.
Alacav the demon of wrath,
Sercan the demon of gluttony,
Salvadom the demoness of greed,
Slayto the demoness of lust,
Arainia the demon of pride,
Alvanaika the demon of envy,
Asamortia the demoness of sloth,

Pareen the goddess of light,
Alpokar the god of emotions,
Asl the goddess of life,
Savon the goddess of the elements,
Eonto the god of time,
Lasto the goddess of beauty,
and finally Durk Durk the god of intellect. The gods and demons then had children creating more gods and demons. Then the evil threatened to destroy the universe, but a kenku stood up to the evil and trapped him in a magical stone. He was praised everyone said “alkame anmar could kill anything” but he warned that the evil would come back one day through the touch of a kenku of the same blood. So every generation was told this “don’t touch the rock” but I was brave, brave and stupid fame went to my head I thought I could kill anyone, anything so I. Touched. the. rock. But there was hope years ago when it was revealed that the evil would come back every human elder, god, and demon chose a hero to defeat the evil and you were one of the chosen.

"Those aren't the gods I've heard stories of, but then again, you did say "more gods and demons" so the seven I've known for my life could be among them."

Eighteen
@Electroman102
Story:
Silver:
A) evil not darkness B) for your question no.

@tappaja100
Story:
Alkar:
you most likely worshiped seven of their offspring not the seven themselves, and for the love of all things sacred give this demons some love, they are not evil without them we would all be stardust in the vast nothingness that is the vacuum of space.

He quickly responds with: are you an Idiot no! Dear gods and demons the foolish chosen weren’t told fundamentals!

He then says: WHAT! Everywhere it’s the same! I know it used to be different but you weren’t even told that demons control dark things but aren’t evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom