tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

well the source code for his mods are available is someone able to migrate their mods to 0.10.1?

but before that lets ask the staff if the owner is available or not before doing this to avoid any problems.

I "kinda" get permission to upgrade this mod to tModLoader 0.10.1.
So, v1.3
-Upgraded to tModLoader 0.10.1.

proof.PNG
I can't publish it in Mod Browser (at least with the same name).

Attachments

• WingSlot.zip
    62 KB · Views: 224
  • WingSlot for 0.9.2.3.zip
    66.3 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
What about "Slot for wings" ? XD
I don't really want to steal this mod. And downloads quantity will be 0 (it didn't get previous downloads).
Suggested by lightbowser1, upgrade for MultiLure mod v1.0.4
I don't really know if this mod really need an upgrade.
New version tested, everything works just fine.
EDIT: I can publish these mods with other names and then, if it will be needed, I can unpublish them.
E2: I published mods with name suffix *Upgraded*. New versions of Wing Slot & MultiLure are in Mod Browser now.
WingSlotUp.png
MultiLureUp.png

Attachments

• MultiLure v1.0.4.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Hello, folks! I have not been receiving notifications for new messages in this thread for some reason. Admittedly, I should be checking it regularly, but things have been hectic. I'll check out the last couple pages and see what's going on.

Notifying: @Drkitten @Zsashas @SmoothJazz @ZataraTMM @AetherLucario @The Staircase Official @lightbowser1 @TrolllCZ @dedelac

And @VVV101, thank you so much for updating my mods while I was out of the picture! If this happens again, please feel free to do what you want with the source code. All I ask for is attribution for the original mod.

Also a reminder that I have no idea what's wrong with my mods if you don't post here or on the GitHub page. If you make other threads or post on another website, please post a link here, too!

Edit: Insight Reborn, Second Hotbar, and Wing Slot will require some fixing before I can get the updates out. I'll work on them as fast as I can.

Edit 2: Wing Slot, Cheat Hotkeys, and MultiLure have all been updated!

Edit 3: Second Hotbar and Insight Reborn (+multiplayer fix) have been updated!

Last edited:
Hello, folks! I'm bumping this thread to say that I've released a brand-new mod, WikiSearch. It allows you to hover over (almost) any item, NPC, or tile in the game world and search the Terraria Wiki with only a button press. Check out the OP for details!

Last edited:
It would be great if WikiSearch was compatible with modded wikis such as Thorium's, Calamity's, Spirit's, Fargo's, Tremor's, etc.
That would be a tremendous undertaking, but I will definitely consider it. It depends on how those wikis and the in-game items are created and formatted. Thanks for your input!

Edit: I updated WikiSearch with a mod wiki feature! It was easier than expected. Thanks, @ÐarkŁight!

Last edited:
Wow, that was amazingly fast! this will be very useful for people new to modding, as well as wiki maintainers. Thanks a lot for this!

Wow, that was amazingly fast! this will be very useful for people new to modding, as well as wiki maintainers. Thanks a lot for this!
It was my pleasure! I always appreciate new ideas. I did release it with an unexpected bug, so make sure you're updated to v2.0.1 and let me know if there are any issues that I missed!

This problem happens whenever I try to access the equipment tab when there are wings in the slot.
LaFgluU.png

If it's not a problem with the mod itself, any idea on how to fix it?

Also these are some nice mods.

This problem happens whenever I try to access the equipment tab when there are wings in the slot.
LaFgluU.png

If it's not a problem with the mod itself, any idea on how to fix it?

Also these are some nice mods.
This appears to be a common bug with a lot of people, even people without my mods. What mods do you have installed? Do you have a set of wings from a mod equipped?

And thank you. :)

Last edited:
Just tried it with only WingSlot, and it still crashes. It seems most likely to me a problem with either tModLoader or Terraria just doesn't seem to like it.

It was my pleasure! I always appreciate new ideas. I did release it with an unexpected bug, so make sure you're updated to v2.0.1 and let me know if there are any issues that I missed!

Well it doesn't seem to work with autopause on, but other than that it's pretty good. Though i told some people about it, and their main gripe was that it opened a new window rather than use steams web browser, which to be honest makes sense since people probably wanted to search stuff without having to minimize their game.
Still, i have been enjoying your mods, specially wing slot (haven't gotten any bugs with it).

Back
Top Bottom