Mobile About the moto mod gamepad

Malkav

Steampunker
As first thing first, hi guys, it's a pleasure to return here on this forum. (Not sure if you really need to know but) I'm titot, an old member of the forum but for some reason my account is gone. I once helped with some mods on the pc version, back when the future of the game was uncertain. Well, past this sh**** introduction, i'm here to ask something to the mobile devs: you plan to update the support on gamepads? I have the moto z2 play smartphone, and this little beauty, but it doesn't work on the game! Can you guys add it to the game? I'll be much appreciated.

As first thing first, hi guys, it's a pleasure to return here on this forum. (Not sure if you really need to know but) I'm titot, an old member of the forum but for some reason my account is gone. I once helped with some mods on the pc version, back when the future of the game was uncertain. Well, past this sh**** introduction, i'm here to ask something to the mobile devs: you plan to update the support on gamepads? I have the moto z2 play smartphone, and this little beauty, but it doesn't work on the game! Can you guys add it to the game? I'll be much appreciated.
Hi there @Malkav, welcome back to the forums. :)

Regarding controller support for the 1.3 update to Mobile, Loki has said this:
Not at launch. Give the new controls a try in the meantime and stay tuned after that.

You can read more mobile news here:
Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Search Results for Query: Terraria state of the game | Terraria Community Forums
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Back
Top Bottom