tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

So about this one " Only your name will become "Cheater", but if you just try something new from the mod, it shouldn't give you any problems. "

There is no way to change the name back? not the big deal just kinda annoying.

This is necessary so that a person does not enter one command and brag to friends how cool he is
But in any case, the name can be changed through all sorts of inventory editors or save changes

Hey bro, I am really enjoying your mod and its is a very good mod to engage with other mods, but I spotted some unbalaced atributtes like the life regen its makes your character soo tought even as a summoner , In my opnion you should decreases 1.0 hp for second to 0.2 Hp for second or something like that (Health Regeneration is BROKEN in Terraria!) , man , you should put more features in melle and trowing like ,melle size ,put critical chance in trowing and a even more cheaper penetration for trowing. I amost forgot i think you should buff summoning damage per level, I mean they naturally are the weaker.Can you make mining ores give exp? I mean mining is kid of boring by itself. (i did'nt want to borrow you more, but can you change the text color to other color for idle, monster kill and boss kill exp? and the leveling menu? i would be soo happy :) . Sorry if has some wrong prepositions or words i am brazilian.)

Terraria has its own regeneration
A definite value that is somehow processed
For example, with the effect of a fire, it is multiplied by 1.1 and so on
There is a time for which she must work

I use this to work well with other mods
And I can't just take and change, since this regeneration number is an integer, there might be 1 2 5 and others, but it can't be 0.2 0.185 and the rest
All I can do is raise the price

And then I will try to change the color variations, giving the right to the player himself
That is, there will be a config with which he can do all this
Stats will be added gradually, I will try to add whatever I come up with and that will work fine

Leveling menu
It is already there, the whole mod is a big menu
If you're talking about adding levels and so on, then here's my opinion

I try to avoid character levels
This idea is already a symbol of any RPG
A person has a level, several perks, several skills, with each level more skills are revealed, etc.
At this time, I try to avoid the system of restrictions and give the person complete freedom in choosing
And this is not a premium choice like Manna Health Endurance as in the ancient scrolls, not a trivial choice of a class that will be useless if something is wrong.
This will be absolute freedom of choice, which is why the mod is called "AbsoluteRPG"

Hey man I just wanted to tell you that I think this mod is awesome and the concept behind it is really cool and refreshing for terraria. Im playing expert Calamity with a couple other difficulty increasing mods and your mod has made this so much more engaging. Terraria is a game where you can do pretty much whatever you want to in terms of balancing I'd say keep it a little on the op side but not too much. At the end of the day its up to the player and how they want to experience the game, if they want to be a god that can kill anything by breathing on it then I think they should be able to. Balance shouldn't really be an issue unless you're looking at balancing the speed modifier because that things a little nuts. Overall, great mod and keep up the awesome work.
Thanks!
I'll try to fix the balance with speed

I have a question, My Friend and I have been trying to play this mod but for some reason he is completely unable to gain experience. I'm not sure if ive missed something and this mod doesn't work in multiplayer yet or if we've just found a bug. Any advice is welcomed. (Im the Host of the world)

I have a question, My Friend and I have been trying to play this mod but for some reason he is completely unable to gain experience. I'm not sure if ive missed something and this mod doesn't work in multiplayer yet or if we've just found a bug. Any advice is welcomed. (Im the Host of the world)
I tried this in a multiplayer world, and it went smoothly. When you defeat monsters, you get exp a little after. However if you continously kill monsters, it will appear once you are finally at rest and stopped killing them. Hopefully this helped!

(напишу сначала на русском что-бы тебе понятнее было и сделаю английскую версию коммента что-бы другие почитали)
я не уверен по какой причине ты это сделал, но у тебя есть 2 вкладки farming и farm которые как по моему мнению надо сделать одной вкладкой, а для идеи сделай параметр в melee который увеличивает скорость с которой ты махаешь оружием, как на заковках, ибо же баланса тут ждать в любом случае не стоит, а так хоть на заковку ради скорости ближнего боя тратиться не надо (P.S исправь regeniration, там будет regeneration, а не regeniration и ещё, где я могу видеть изменения в каждой версии?)
ENG version:
i don't know why you did it but you have 2 tabs that are called "farm" and "farming", in my opinion we should make them as one tab, and as for my idea make a stat that will make your swinging speed faster, like on reforges, i mean we shouldn't wait any balance from this mod, and this way we at least don't have to spend our money on reforges

Last edited:
Hey bro, how are you doing, remember me? Im the guy you talked to in the murder rpg forum. I see that you finally posted your new mod, congrats bro! However, is there by casuality life steal as a stat in the mod?

(напишу сначала на русском что-бы тебе понятнее было и сделаю английскую версию коммента что-бы другие почитали)
я не уверен по какой причине ты это сделал, но у тебя есть 2 вкладки farming и farm которые как по моему мнению надо сделать одной вкладкой, а для идеи сделай параметр в melee который увеличивает скорость с которой ты махаешь оружием, как на заковках, ибо же баланса тут ждать в любом случае не стоит, а так хоть на заковку ради скорости ближнего боя тратиться не надо (P.S исправь regeniration, там будет regeneration, а не regeniration и ещё, где я могу видеть изменения в каждой версии?)
ENG version:
i don't know why you did it but you have 2 tabs that are called "farm" and "farming", in my opinion we should make them as one tab, and as for my idea make a stat that will make your swinging speed faster, like on reforges, i mean we shouldn't wait any balance from this mod, and this way we at least don't have to spend our money on reforges
Спасибо за то, что написал на русском
В общем, я перевожу чаще всего телефона, его Т9 предлагает мне регенирация, а я не замечаю ошибки, мне и выдаёт такой перевод, поэтому такая ошибка была в моём моде уже 2 раза, так же ты мог заметить, что там была вкладка Regeneration с регеном здоровья и манны, и Regeniration с вампиризмом, уже исправил
Про farm и farning - я просто забыл что я назвал вкладку farming, так как изначально планировал farm, поэтому я 2 стата сделал не сравнив с тем, что писал до этого, опять же всё исправил
Я добавлю стат, который увеличивает скорость ближнего боя, а об изменениях, которые задевают игрока, я пишу на сервере дискорда
ENG (short):
Errors with tabs are fixed, I will add melee speed increase stat

Hey bro, how are you doing, remember me? Im the guy you talked to in the murder rpg forum. I see that you finally posted your new mod, congrats bro! However, is there by casuality life steal as a stat in the mod?
Yes, I remember you
And yes, I added vampirism quite recently
He is not as strong as we would like, but this is for balance, he must do his job well
I also fulfilled all the promises: a lot of stats, a lot of variations and it only depends on the player what to improve
You can download to modloader and enjoy

Could you change the click setting so that you can hold the button down on a stat instead of constantly clicking?
After upgrading things like Idle Gain, XP Mult, and Chance Gain, I sat there for a while to get the Gain Amount up. It got so annoying that I just downloaded an auto clicker and let it go while I was at work.
Just something like a +10 or +100 or w/e button, or even better just make it so you can hold right click as if it was crafting?
All in all, there's only 1 aspect of this I have to ask about. All the stat options are great, everything is super useful (especially when running super hard mode Calamity + Fargo's). But, when you enable the "Ranged AIM" and use something like the Star Cannon... it makes the projectiles do a VERY interesting thing. It will make them suddenly slow down drastically and slowly seek n destroy. And, because of the nature of the Star Cannon, the projectile stars will just keep doing damage ticks because they penetrate. Have killed a few things with just a wall of death that is stars. And I am curious as to what causes that? The arrows will auto snap and seek, bullets snap a bit harder than normal Chlorophyte, and I am unsure about other weapons that use different ammo types yet.

Oh, also, after thought. Is there a place to see what got updated? I originally came here because the mod had an update today :)

Could you change the click setting so that you can hold the button down on a stat instead of constantly clicking?
After upgrading things like Idle Gain, XP Mult, and Chance Gain, I sat there for a while to get the Gain Amount up. It got so annoying that I just downloaded an auto clicker and let it go while I was at work.
Just something like a +10 or +100 or w/e button, or even better just make it so you can hold right click as if it was crafting?
All in all, there's only 1 aspect of this I have to ask about. All the stat options are great, everything is super useful (especially when running super hard mode Calamity + Fargo's). But, when you enable the "Ranged AIM" and use something like the Star Cannon... it makes the projectiles do a VERY interesting thing. It will make them suddenly slow down drastically and slowly seek n destroy. And, because of the nature of the Star Cannon, the projectile stars will just keep doing damage ticks because they penetrate. Have killed a few things with just a wall of death that is stars. And I am curious as to what causes that? The arrows will auto snap and seek, bullets snap a bit harder than normal Chlorophyte, and I am unsure about other weapons that use different ammo types yet.

This effect is not surprising
AIM does not provide homing, it gives the effect of a chlorophyte bullet, and in it the projectile speed depends on the initial speed
Calamity has her own Star Cannon, she fires her projectiles that work differently from the vanilla game
Because of this, the projectile breaks and moves very slowly.
Everything works well without calamity
In general, there are many problems with this stat, but I am not able to fix them, especially with other mods

Then I'll add buttons: 5x, 10x, 25x, 50x, 100x, Max (I'm sorry, but now you have an autoclicker!)

All updates can be viewed on the discord server, there is news in the absolute-rpg section
It will also be possible to write there about bugs or any questions that I answer as soon as possible

Honestly I kinda enjoy the wall of slow moving death stars, I was just curious what was causing it lol. Honestly didn't realize Calamity changed the Star Cannon, the Recipe Browser mod still says the recipe is from Vanilla after all. As for the addition of some extra buttons to speed up allocating XP, thanks! The only other minor request I could even think of making is if you could add comas to the XP value (instead of it being 1234567890 xp, it could be 1,234,567,890 xp). The only reason I thought of bringing this up is because my mild dyslexia makes it a bit hard to tell just how much I have, and with how the XP Multiplier stat eats ALL XP... I tend to accidentally lose a few million XP because I didn't realize I had an extra digit >_>;; So instead of me spending the 900,600,000 xp, I accidentally waste the 27,528,968,200 XP.

Still though, thanks for the interesting mod ^^ it's pretty helpful for a variety of reasons!

Honestly I kinda enjoy the wall of slow moving death stars, I was just curious what was causing it lol. Honestly didn't realize Calamity changed the Star Cannon, the Recipe Browser mod still says the recipe is from Vanilla after all. As for the addition of some extra buttons to speed up allocating XP, thanks! The only other minor request I could even think of making is if you could add comas to the XP value (instead of it being 1234567890 xp, it could be 1,234,567,890 xp). The only reason I thought of bringing this up is because my mild dyslexia makes it a bit hard to tell just how much I have, and with how the XP Multiplier stat eats ALL XP... I tend to accidentally lose a few million XP because I didn't realize I had an extra digit >_>;; So instead of me spending the 900,600,000 xp, I accidentally waste the 27,528,968,200 XP.

Still though, thanks for the interesting mod ^^ it's pretty helpful for a variety of reasons!
The same gun remains, but its projectile change, and they change strangely
You can just check the effect next to the star in the regular terraria and in the calamity terraria.
Why this is exactly what happens, I can not say, for this you need a calamity code, which is closed
And I already thought about commas, and most likely I will make them, or add something like 1.251 million

Can you make some upgrades limited to some bosses? Like, for example, you can get a minion slot once post eye of cthulu, but cant get another until post queen bee, for the more op ones. Just a suggestion of mine!

Can you make some upgrades limited to some bosses? Like, for example, you can get a minion slot once post eye of cthulu, but cant get another until post queen bee, for the more op ones. Just a suggestion of mine!

In hopes to not just do early grind and then be to over powered after that n not enjoy progression? I could see that, adding a boss gate to stat progression. It'd be pretty hard to balance though, especially if someone is using a mod like Calamity and/or Fargo's that makes the game noticeably harder.

The same gun remains, but its projectile change, and they change strangely
You can just check the effect next to the star in the regular terraria and in the calamity terraria.
Why this is exactly what happens, I can not say, for this you need a calamity code, which is closed
And I already thought about commas, and most likely I will make them, or add something like 1.251 million

I understand, and thanks again for the quick replies and explanation :) Looking forward to future updates!
I am actually about to raise a bit of a wall of text about certain new Calamity things that are just... they don't seem like they were tested? Thankfully they don't conflict with mods like this or Fargo's etc, but still... Doubt I will bring up the weird thing with the Star Cannon, because they would probably say it's something weird on this end XD

So, I brought up how the AIM changes how the Star Cannon projectiles work. Well, after progressing some more and testing some stuff out, my buddy gave the Phantom Phoenix a try (the bow from the Tier 2 Old One's Army). And it fires like 20 shots per second, resulting in him getting like 400k DPS before we even did Plantera... We were just doing some tests, deactivating some mods here n there, and he says he figured out that it was also tied to the AIM system. Apparently, when he disables it, the bow fires normally. With it active, it's basically a super beam of death lol.

Unsure if that was also tied to a change from a different mod, and also unsure what actually causes it in the scripting. Thought I would bring it up here in case anyone who knows more could figure it out and/or explain lol.

The idea is that a person does not need to wait for something, and he can choose everything himself from the very beginning
In any case, it makes no sense to gain a lot of experience at the beginning of the game, since the further you go, the more health the monsters have, and the more experience the player gets.
And here the person determines the balance himself, the way he needs
He can always do the same thing for 10 hours without problems in order to become very strong, this is the problem of all games with RPG elements, and this is part of the idea, so there is no need to severely limit the player
But then I will add items that open new stats, but they will not be so important (for example, permanent effects of potions)

Back
Top Bottom