IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Orchamut

The Destroyer
Apply in the OOC here:

Current groups: (I will try to keep this updated so that everyone can see who is where but I'd like reminders if I fail to do this.)

Group A
Group B

Last edited:
(Well, once upon a time-
We don't have time for this, Flask!)

Garry Eldwings

"Abra... eh, no, that's not a bird." The human sighed, sending a Honchkrow as the roadblock floated in their way. "Pursuit if necessary, intimidate them first. We're on a mission to frame a person, not to capture more Pokemon." Garry's partner Pokemon promptly spread its wings wide, but as soon as it did, a psychic wave engulfed them all... and placed them in the dimly lit area.
"Trying to mess with us, ey? Ol' Trusty, Pursuit." Promptly, the big crow-like Pokemon taught the Abra a lesson.

"Alright, now where the Arceus this little thing brought us, anyway?" The duo looks around the reddish-blackish landscape dotted with lights here and there, the bird deciding to perch on Garry's shoulder for safety. "That doesn't sound like the destination or a road we were on, gah! What is that underground place!?" They shouted with an expression of a discontent, scratching their head.

Nogent Celestin

// Planet: Herix Vildebreu III, type: Unknown. Mild weather detected. Fauna danger: Inconceivable. //
After the surface 'scan' was done, Nogent was left thinking about if he should beam down. At one point the rumours said they could be both too hot and too cold at the same time. At the other point, there was always rumours, if not of great riches, then of things that were never seen on boring old planet. Deciding to take the risk, Nogent Celestin prepares himself for the beam-down, taking supplies and weapons, then standing on the teleporter in his ship.
"RAD: Just like most of the planets I visit anyway... SAIL, beam me down."
And just like that, he disappeared off the ship... into what they think seems like a Penumbral underground.
"RAD: Penumbra, alright... well-lit for one, though."

----Group A----
The group would begin in a sort of clearing, in a patch of what seems more or less like grass with a small lake of acid nearby.

----Group B----
The group would find themselves together in a long, dark tunnel, lit up by only the patches of brightly glowing moss lining the walls. The air is dusty and heavy.

(Feel free to do introductions and such here without me.)

Garry Eldwings

The birb that perched on them noticed the lake, and decided to throw the Abra into it... well, the acid isn't really healthy to a Pokemon, is it?
"Bah, the only thing I see, and it's only good for one thing as well...

Nogent Celestin

The radien notes the 'dustiness' of the atmosphere.
"RAD: Hmph... didn't think it'll be this dusty. Should've brought a mask."

Garry Eldwings

The birb that perched on them noticed the lake, and decided to throw the Abra into it... well, the acid isn't really healthy to a Pokemon, is it?
"Bah, the only thing I see, and it's only good for one thing as well...
Not too far away, Garry may notice some kind of emerald coloured...shape.
Wait, was that always there?

Garry

Well, they ain't trusting the shape yet, as they point at it to the Honchkrow. "Could be more trouble... If it knows anything Abra did, knock it out before it starts toying with us."
At this point, the human doesn't yet trust the shape, and the crow Pokemon is sent at the thing that 'seemed' to be here, although only to watch it. Should the fox try to do anything funny, it will caw loudly.
"But wait... could've it been there?" They mumble to themselves, as the Honchkrow curiously tilts its head.

Garry

Well, they ain't trusting the shape yet, as they point at it to the Honchkrow. "Could be more trouble... If it knows anything Abra did, knock it out before it starts toying with us."
At this point, the human doesn't yet trust the shape, and the crow Pokemon is sent at the thing that 'seemed' to be here, although only to watch it. Should the fox try to do anything funny, it will caw loudly.
"But wait... could've it been there?" They mumble to themselves, as the Honchkrow curiously tilts its head.
The emerald coloured fox, meanwhile, now actually wakes up, eyes wide open.

They take a look slowly around at their surroundings, before getting to their feet, eyes resting on the…Honchkrow.

Garry

Cue the flight back and a nudge, though it's to draw a positive attention.
"Whoa wha- oh, it's not dangerous, Trusty? You sure? Oh, alright then."
The mafioso looks at the fox now, though with curiosity.
"What is that little one anyway, though? Doesn't look like a Vulpix..."

Garry

Cue the flight back and a nudge, though it's to draw a positive attention.
"Whoa wha- oh, it's not dangerous, Trusty? You sure? Oh, alright then."
The mafioso looks at the fox now, though with curiosity.
"What is that little one anyway, though? Doesn't look like a Vulpix..."
“…Vulpix?”
They tilt their head.
“…”
They then, as well as a fox can, shrug, emerald mane shifting subtly.
“Eh. Suppose you’ve never seen an intelligent fox before. Not to mention you don’t look like one of those miners…”
“…I’m Syni. And you are?”

Garry Eldwings

Pretty sure it might be Psychic-type. But at the same time Trusty didn't alert me to that either, and most psychics wouldn't just randomly speak to me.
Garry doesn't seem agitated, mostly puzzled.
"Never saw anything, even a Pokemon, this easily trusting of a Human, except for a Starter. Especially a psychic one. Anyway, name's Garry Eldwings, and the bird that's currently perching on me? Ol' Trusty. Just don't make me regret trusting you."

Garry Eldwings

Pretty sure it might be Psychic-type. But at the same time Trusty didn't alert me to that either, and most psychics wouldn't just randomly speak to me.
Garry doesn't seem agitated, mostly puzzled.
"Never saw anything, even a Pokemon, this easily trusting of a Human, except for a Starter. Especially a psychic one. Anyway, name's Garry Eldwings, and the bird that's currently perching on me? Ol' Trusty. Just don't make me regret trusting you."
The fox just smiles a bit, giggling.
“Weeell…”
“If you don’t make me regret trusting you, we have a deal.”
“You just don’t immediately spell bad news considering your lack of basic equipment such as a pickaxe.”

The fox starts looking around again to try and get their bearings.
“…”
“Oh. Uh. Nice to meet you, by the way, Garry.”

The sound of something plastic being tossed into the air and caught, and then tossed right back up in a rhythmic fashion, could be heard by the fox and Garry.

A man with a dice for a head walks towards the two casually, flicking and catching a poker chip like a coin.

He "looks" up, the three on the D6 facing the group.

"OH! So I'm not in some sort of cosmic penitentiary after all!"

A small section of the tunnel is lit up by several bright white lights, a small red light sitting above the two spotlights on the shoulders of MD-AAS.

He swivels his head around constantly, checking behind himself every minute or so, his gun primed and held at the ready.

The loud sounds of his slightly weathered mech walking would be quite audible to anyone even remotely close in the tunnel.

Notably, what looks like a small, shiny black crystal sticks out of the floor in front of them.
Syni stares at it for a moment...
<...>
<Last I checked, Umbra is a purple Essence.>
<I don't think there's any black Essences in existence...>

The sound of something plastic being tossed into the air and caught, and then tossed right back up in a rhythmic fashion, could be heard by the fox and Garry.

A man with a dice for a head walks towards the two casually, flicking and catching a poker chip like a coin.

He "looks" up, the three on the D6 facing the group.

"OH! So I'm not in some sort of cosmic penitentiary after all!"
The sound of the chip being flipped catches Syni's attention as she looks towards the D6 headed man.
"..."
"And you're a man with a die for a head?"

Garry Eldwings

They nod along. "Deal. Then again, our basic equipment is different - a Pokemon as a companion and some medicine for them-"
The honchkrow gets startled by the dice-man and instincively Protects itself while cawing out loudly.
"Huh!?" They also stare at the dice-guy.

Nogent Celestin

The X'i notices the noises. "RAD: At one hand, it could be something hostile... but I'd rather see if that thing's hostile or not." And so they cautiously approach, a sword and shield both at ready.

XR-705

Reports didn't lie. This lab is a complete mess. Half-assembled robots and tables littered with electronics fill the room on one side, and on the other, it's a mess of failed experiments. At the very least, the things they needed were here. Fusion cells and useful metals, mainly. As XR-705 goes to pick them up, the building rumbles. Distorted sounds fill the air, as dust falls from the ceiling. Machines? War mechs? No, it didn't sound like that. In a split second, they see their vision bend around them, colours warped until they aren't there anymore, and XR-705 slips between dimensions, the building they once stood now split in two like a log of wood.

XR-705 lands somewhere near Daice, temporarily shrouded by glowing white matter from their unexpected voyage. They quickly unsheathe their blade, holding a defensive stance.
I need to find who is pulling the strings. I do not have time for their games.

The sound of the chip being flipped catches Syni's attention as she looks towards the D6 headed man.
"..."
"And you're a man with a die for a head?"
Garry Eldwings

"Huh!?" They also stare at the dice-guy.
"Have you got a problem with that? "

The odd figure puts the chip in his shirt pocket, where it doesn't show any sort of a bulge, oddly enough.

He then puts his hands on his hips and leans forwards towards the fox in an annoyed, but nonthreatening way.

Nogent Celestin

"RAD: At one hand, it could be something hostile... but I'd rather see if that thing's hostile or not." And so they cautiously approach, a sword and shield both at ready.
MD-AAS briefly pauses, his lights shutting off entirely.

He would then slowly close the distance between himself and the unidentified hostile, swapping to his built in night vision, not exactly very potent, but sufficient for stealth in close encounters.

Nogent would be able to see two red dots looking down at them from about 12 feet in the air, and moments later, some odd several foot long extension crackling with electricity at the side of the tall figure. They're about 20 feet apart from each other..

XR-705

Reports didn't lie. This lab is a complete mess. Half-assembled robots and tables littered with electronics fill the room on one side, and on the other, it's a mess of failed experiments. At the very least, the things they needed were here. Fusion cells and useful metals, mainly. As XR-705 goes to pick them up, the building rumbles. Distorted sounds fill the air, as dust falls from the ceiling. Machines? War mechs? No, it didn't sound like that. In a split second, they see their vision bend around them, colours warped until they aren't there anymore, and XR-705 slips between dimensions, the building they once stood now split in two like a log of wood.

XR-705 lands somewhere near Daice, temporarily shrouded by glowing white matter from their unexpected voyage. They quickly unsheathe their blade, holding a defensive stance.
Daice would then casually turn around and look at the new arrival, hands still on his hips, and still leaning forwards.

XR-705

Garry

Poor Honchkrow is now curling behind Garry and crying because the noises are too loud, forcing them to put their Pokemon back into the Pokeball. Even then, Garry is too puzzled to give a coherent question to whatever those two are.

MD-AAS briefly pauses, his lights shutting off entirely.

He would then slowly close the distance between himself and the unidentified hostile, swapping to his built in night vision, not exactly very potent, but sufficient for stealth in close encounters.

Nogent would be able to see two red dots looking down at them from about 12 feet in the air, and moments later, some odd several foot long extension crackling with electricity at the side of the tall figure. They're about 20 feet apart from each other..
Nogent Celestin

The X'i would rather try to find out whether or not would it attack them, though their signal, being putting the shortsword into the ground, seems conflicting. Alright, what speech pattern does this have? They begin thinking.

Back
Top Bottom