IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Nogent Celestin

The radien relaxes down, and... well, realizes they were beamed into the caves. Or at least, somewhere that seemed to be caves because of the echoes. Either that, or they still haven't got hang of the being's speech pattern. Either way, they could be either wrong or right.
"RAD: (EN) Hmph... not the first time SAIL had played a trick on me. Anyhow, suppose we can't leave you or the mute standing one alone either. We were about to leave this place, though."

Nogent Celestin

The radien relaxes down, and... well, realizes they were beamed into the caves. Or at least, somewhere that seemed to be caves because of the echoes. Either that, or they still haven't got hang of the being's speech pattern. Either way, they could be either wrong or right.
"RAD: (EN) Hmph... not the first time SAIL had played a trick on me. Anyhow, suppose we can't leave you or the mute standing one alone either. We were about to leave this place, though."
``I'll tag along then if you all are trying to find a way out.``

The 12 foot tall mech then looks down at the newcomer, almost seeming tense, his arm holding his rifle held slightly bent, almost as if preparing to turn and fire.

"You're new here as well it seems?

Daice just seems silently ready to follow.

Assuming group A began moving towards the forest, eventually they would arrive at the forest's edge.
The path continues into the forest, lit up by poles with round glowing fungi mounted on the tops, giving them the appearance of torches. It's unlikely that they formed naturally.

Garry

Of course, nothing seemed familiar to the human in front of the group. "Hm... nothing comes to my mind about what could make it, but I do suspect we're not alone there."

[William]
Maxwell feels like he's seen this in some Galar brochure before.

[Xylv]
Still sitting there like a statue. Her little pouch starts rattling, though. Like something wants out.

Assuming group A began moving towards the forest, eventually they would arrive at the forest's edge.
The path continues into the forest, lit up by poles with round glowing fungi mounted on the tops, giving them the appearance of torches. It's unlikely that they formed naturally.
Garry

Of course, nothing seemed familiar to the human in front of the group. "Hm... nothing comes to my mind about what could make it, but I do suspect we're not alone there."
Daice sort of perks up at seeing obviously sentient-made structures

"Oh heeeeeeeey! I think there's people here!"

Garry Eldwings

The trainer decides to whisper a command to the Honchkrow in case they get attacked. "Use Protect if necessary, this noise is not so... welcoming of a sign."
Then they look at Maxwell. "I didn't, anything else did?"

Garry Eldwings

Some part of him wanted to say to retreat. Some wanted to think of a necessary plan.
"Hm... yeah, I probably shouldn't be going further if the buzzing continues. We all shouldn't."

The 12 foot tall mech then looks down at the newcomer, almost seeming tense, his arm holding his rifle held slightly bent, almost as if preparing to turn and fire.

"You're new here as well it seems?
``To this place, yeah, also what or who are all of you?``

He looks up, not sure if to trust the mech or anyone else here, but yet again, he just met them and doesn't know anything about them.

Syni looks around in wonder, amazed.
<...yeah...>
<I don't think we have luminescent mushrooms back home. This is..entirely new territory...>
<Which...means I have no idea...>

Syni starts to look a bit worried again.

Daice sort of perks up at seeing obviously sentient-made structures

"Oh heeeeeeeey! I think there's people here!"
Garry

In any case, Garry cautiously continues going along the path that is 'well lit'.
"I'd rather be careful anyway."
Syni nods along a bit shakily, suffering a bit from anxiety.
Garry Eldwings

Some part of him wanted to say to retreat. Some wanted to think of a necessary plan.
"Hm... yeah, I probably shouldn't be going further if the buzzing continues. We all shouldn't."
Nonetheless, Syni eventually shakes it off, putting on an air of confidence and calmness again. Which mostly does the job of masking her earlier anxiety.
"..m-may I offer we just take a different path?"

``To this place, yeah, also what or who are all of you?``

He looks up, not sure if to trust the mech or anyone else here, but yet again, he just met them and doesn't know anything about them.
"Markus Dane - Augmented Armored Scout.."

"Call me MD-AAS."

He then remains silent.

Back
Top Bottom