IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Syni analyses their wounds, evaluating them.
<Looks like this one will need 3…>
<Permissible. Shouldn’t be any threats incoming anytime soon.>
“…this won’t hurt. Promise.”

3 of the 8 shards orbiting Syni point at the humanoid, before shooting at them, to shatter on impact with their wounds. This spills Anima on them, which should mostly heal their wounds.
The healing works easily, though this startles it a bit.
It doesn't seem to want to hang out around the thing that just tried to kill it, so it moves a little closer to the rest of the group.

The healing works easily, though this startles it a bit.
It doesn't seem to want to hang out around the thing that just tried to kill it, so it moves a little closer to the rest of the group.
Syni follows it, curious.
“…you feel better now?”

It glances at her for a bit (not sure how considering it doesn't seem to have eyes) but doesn't really respond in any way.
Syni may be able to notice though that the creature constantly emits a very slight, quiet, high-pitched ringing (too high-pitched to be heard by humans.)

It glances at her for a bit (not sure how considering it doesn't seem to have eyes) but doesn't really respond in any way.
Syni may be able to notice though that the creature constantly emits a very slight, quiet, high-pitched ringing (too high-pitched to be heard by humans.)
Syni shakes her head and closes her eyes, taking a moment to get used to it as it irritates her ears slightly, before looking back at them.
“…”
“Do you speak?”

It looks back at Syni again and crouches down slightly, opening its mouth a bit to speak, but instead of words, it would make a louder ringing sound that fluctuates in pitch and frequency, still too high-pitched for humans to hear anything though.

It looks back at Syni again and crouches down slightly, opening its mouth a bit to speak, but instead of words, it would make a louder ringing sound that fluctuates in pitch and frequency, still too high-pitched for humans to hear anything though.
Syni recoils a bit again.
<Ok, ok…>
<…I have no idea how to->
<…hm…>

Recovering, she looks up again at the humanoid.
<…no eyes, it seems…seems it operates mostly on sound…?>
<But then how does it have human-looking clothing?>

"I am picking up a faint signal from this creature, but I cannot analyze it,"
Syni glances at them.
“…don’t tell me you don’t hear the loud ringing it’s making.”

Syni glances at them.
“…don’t tell me you don’t hear the loud ringing it’s making.”
“The frequency is very high, beyond a normal human’s hearing range. I am able to hear because of my augmentations, but others would not,”

Nogent Celestin

They assume the grotto is one of those dungeons being checked by the rover. Other than that, they idly click like a geiger counter.

Garry Eldwings

He'd facepalm to the firey situation and look blankly to the thing they cannot understand, the Honchkrow instead tilting its head at the creature curiously and the Haunter with a sense of joy.

Nogent Celestin

They assume the grotto is one of those dungeons being checked by the rover. Other than that, they idly click like a geiger counter.

Garry Eldwings

He'd facepalm to the firey situation and look blankly to the thing they cannot understand, the Honchkrow instead tilting its head at the creature curiously and the Haunter with a sense of joy.
Syni looks at Garry now.
“…”
“I don’t suppose you’re familiar with communicating with creatures who don’t speak your language?”

Syni looks at Garry now.
“…”
“I don’t suppose you’re familiar with communicating with creatures who don’t speak your language?”
Garry Eldwings

They look back at Syni. "Yeah. I can give my Pokemon orders or soothe them, but that's about that."
Then they look back to the unknown creature.

They then try to smile at the beast gently, to give it a nice first impression. Weapon is already put down by then
No reaction.
Though after a few seconds it appears to notice something and points at Garry, gesturing in what looks like a rather angry way and yelling something inaudible at him.

No reaction.
Though after a few seconds it appears to notice something and points at Garry, gesturing in what looks like a rather angry way and yelling something inaudible at him.
Syni, observing it further, notices something.
<...>
<Wait. Can't it...smell?>
<That cloth does look...>

Syni looks at the bag Garry is probably still holding.
<...>
<Oh. Right. They're...probably the owner...>

Back
Top Bottom