IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

Cofagrigus instinctively backs away, as he doesn't know if this thing will try and tear him apart because he looks like he's made of gold.

Dusclops, meanwhile, goes off to get a "snack", that being the bear-things soul.

"I am known as Charon. I am a probe sent to investigate this uncharted land, which is often called the Abyssal Grotto, though upon arrival I have lost communication with my homeworld. I assume this is due to my cheap technology; the bulk of the research funds were spent on batteries that last a century and advanced artificial intelligence."
Seeing the probe fills Valve with fascination as he gets a closer look to admire and analyse its body.

``Who is the person that made this fine machine?

Dusclops, meanwhile, goes off to get a "snack", that being the bear-things soul.
The beast has already begun to crawl off as it has been through a lot today and group confrontation is not its forte.
Seeing the probe fills Valve with fascination as he gets a closer look to admire and analyse its body.

``Who is the person that made this fine machine?
"Unfortunately for you, my creators were paranoid about aliens discovering their location and enacting revenge, and so this information is inaccessible to me."

"Unfortunately for you, my creators were paranoid about aliens discovering their location and enacting revenge, and so this information is inaccessible to me."
``I mean, none of us are aliens, right?``

He then turns at the others for a second before looking back.

Garry Eldwings

Yup, they aren't gonna track the bear thing that is probably angry at them, and instead just continues to talk to Syni.
"Hm... yeah, no need from me to react any further..."

Nogent Celestin

The radien rather honours the drone wishes, and instead wonders what it has scouted already, their head again resting on the hand.
"RAD (EN): We're Radien... at least I am. To me, humans look equally alien. They cannot live in radiated areas. And... change of a subject. Was there anything on the way that was of the note?"

Nogent Celestin

Promptly, the X'i decides to check the walls of the tunnels for drawings on both left and right side.
They doubt it's useful information deep in their head, but it's info nonetheless.

They wouldn't see any drawings in the immediate area, but supposedly there would be some in the direction the robot came from.

There would be some drawings on the walls further into the tunnel, seemingly done by carving out grooves in the stone. They look strange and primitive and it's somewhat difficult to interperet what they are at a glance.

Having some time, they would try to see how many different drawings are in the tunnel, and where they eventually end.
There are several dozen, possibly over a hundred, seeming to be depictions of different creatures and objects.
Many of them are unrecognizable but oddly enough there are a few random ones that may be familiar, such as what seems to be a badger, a dolphin, and a computer keyboard.
They end at what looks to be the exit of the tunnel.

"I am known as Charon. I am a probe sent to investigate this uncharted land, which is often called the Abyssal Grotto, though upon arrival I have lost communication with my homeworld. I assume this is due to my cheap technology; the bulk of the research funds were spent on batteries that last a century and advanced artificial intelligence."
"So you're a rover essentially.."

"How long had you been stuck there..?"

MD-AAS would then follow the group a few steps while still staying close to Charon, still wanting to talk with it, his joints clicking and popping quietly as the machine slowly gets to its feet, rifle still held loosely at his side.

Daice just kinda glances briefly at the odd humanoid creature, muttering something under his breath..

"Well.. the denizens of this place sure match the weird aesthetic..."

Nogent Celestin

Sadly, they're only a X'i, not a human, they'd only be partially familiar with the 'keyboard' drawing.
"RAD: (EN) Humans? Here before? Intriguing."
They note the oddity of the drawings depicting human technologies and strange, almost bizzare to them, creatures.

"So you're a rover essentially.."

"How long had you been stuck there..?"

MD-AAS would then follow the group a few steps while still staying close to Charon, still wanting to talk with it, his joints clicking and popping quietly as the machine slowly gets to its feet, rifle still held loosely at his side.
"Approximately 6 hours. I am fortunate that you arrived as being stuck there for days would have been a waste of battery power."
Daice just kinda glances briefly at the odd humanoid creature, muttering something under his breath..

"Well.. the denizens of this place sure match the weird aesthetic..."
If the creature could understand him and respond, it would probably say something like 'you're one to talk.'

It looks absolutely furious with Garry but doesn't attempt to attack or anything.

"Approximately 6 hours. I am fortunate that you arrived as being stuck there for days would have been a waste of battery power."
"Hmm.."

"And how did you get into that situation.. did something flip you over?"

If the creature could understand him and respond, it would probably say something like 'you're one to talk.'

It looks absolutely furious with Garry but doesn't attempt to attack or anything.
Daice just points the flashlight directly at its face to see if it reacts to the light..

Although not sure on whenever to just ignore a shrieking bag, the mention about quakes concerns him.

``Quaking, when was the last one exactly?``

Back