IC Abyssal Grotto (IC)

The creature with the bag would now begin walking past the group and back towards the trail, through the trampled flora.

"... can you describe their physical shapes and traits?"
``Were those lifeforms people or animal, or maybe a mix?``
"Many nonsentient lifeforms but also an occasional sentient lifeform. I have seen dozens of creatures-- it would be difficult to generalize them."
"They vary in shape, though are not too far from the creatures from my homeworld. Some are harmless. Some could kill you."

The creature with the bag would now begin walking past the group and back towards the trail, through the trampled flora.
"Hey-"
Syni almost starts off at a quick bound to follow them, coming to a stop immediately to look at Daice, Garry, and the others present.
She nods to the creature quickly, non-verbally asking if they want to follow.

"Many nonsentient lifeforms but also an occasional sentient lifeform. I have seen dozens of creatures-- it would be difficult to generalize them."
"They vary in shape, though are not too far from the creatures from my homeworld. Some are harmless. Some could kill you."
``Well if any of them try to attack us, we'll be prepared to battle.``

Valve's grip on his spear strengthens as he says that.

".. and do any of them seem to possess metal spines on their backs..?"

"Hey-"
Syni almost starts off at a quick bound to follow them, coming to a stop immediately to look at Daice, Garry, and the others present.
She nods to the creature quickly, non-verbally asking if they want to follow.
Daice just shrugs and starts following the creature.

Eventually the group following the creature would have made it back to the trail, notably the buzzing sound seems to have stopped by now.
(Will wait a bit for group A, to give @Ivyss and @Shovel 4: Tool's Revenge! a chance to respond to indicate their characters are keeping up with the group or whatever.)
MD-AAS sighs, maybe out of relief, or just disappointment?

He then gestures towards the end of the tunnel.

"Would you care to join us?"
"I would; such a partnership would benefit both of us."
It looks all the way back at Xylv.
"Also, what is wrong with that individual."

"I would; such a partnership would benefit both of us."
It looks all the way back at Xylv.
"Also, what is wrong with that individual."
MD-AAS turns to Xylv.

"My personal guess is severe mental illness, or a weak constitution which fully shattered once they had to go through an ordeal like this one.. maybe both."

Charon slowly rolls over to Xylv and looks up at her.
"Can you speak?"
Well, acknowledging her existence was a bad idea. Like a victim of Medusa after the beast dies, she swings into motion, pulling out of her bag a comically oversized hammer, and... just starts wildly swinging it everywhere, not even getting close to hitting Charon.
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! DID WILLIAM SET THIS UP?! I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF HE DID!"

Well, acknowledging her existence was a bad idea. Like a victim of Medusa after the beast dies, she swings into motion, pulling out of her bag a comically oversized hammer, and... just starts wildly swinging it everywhere, not even getting close to hitting Charon.
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! DID WILLIAM SET THIS UP?! I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF HE DID!"
MD-AAS fluidly turns and prepares his rifle, aiming at Xylv in case she tries anything... more stupid.

[Maxwell]
Following, albeit a bit behind due to needing to keep his pokemon from causing issues (you can tell he's been failing)

[Xylv]
Still kinda just wildly swinging at nothing in particular. Notably, though, her bag opens on its own, and a small hand-puppet falls out.

Back
Top Bottom