Weapons & Equip Accessories

I love that all the bosses have their own special accessories like, the shield of Cthulhu, the worm scarf, and the Hive pack, etc. But I find it hard to choose what I want to keep in my accessories slots because they are all useful, but I cannot choose if the scarf has to go in order for me to have my first set of wings. So I was wondering if all pre-hardmode expert accessories could be combined into one accesorie so I don’t have to get rid of the bone glove, or scarf in order to have something else equipped.

Also will there be a shimmer buff for the demon heart?

I love that all the bosses have their own special accessories like, the shield of Cthulhu, the worm scarf, and the Hive pack, etc. But I find it hard to choose what I want to keep in my accessories slots because they are all useful, but I cannot choose if the scarf has to go in order for me to have my first set of wings. So I was wondering if all pre-hardmode expert accessories could be combined into one accesorie so I don’t have to get rid of the bone glove, or scarf in order to have something else equipped.
No, absolutely not. This would be horribly unbalanced.

Me encanta que todos los jefes tengan sus propios accesorios especiales como el escudo de Cthulhu, la bufanda de gusano y el paquete Hive, etc. Pero me resulta difícil elegir qué quiero guardar en mis espacios para accesorios porque todos son útiles. , pero no puedo elegir si tengo que quitarme la bufanda para poder tener mi primer par de alas. Así que me preguntaba si todos los accesorios expertos anteriores al modo difícil se podrían combinar en un solo accesorio para no tener que deshacerme del guante de hueso o la bufanda para tener algo más equipado.

¿También habrá una mejora del brillo para el corazón del demonio? que algo más posible y que sería en verdad genial es una f

Me encanta que todos los jefes tengan sus propios accesorios especiales como el escudo de Cthulhu, la bufanda de gusano y el paquete Hive, etc. Pero me resulta difícil elegir qué quiero guardar en mis espacios para accesorios porque todos son útiles. , pero no puedo elegir si tengo que quitarme la bufanda para poder tener mi primer par de alas. Así que me preguntaba si todos los accesorios expertos anteriores al modo difícil se podrían combinar en un solo accesorio para no tener que deshacerme del guante de hueso o la bufanda para tener algo más equipado.

¿También habrá una mejora del brillo para el corazón del demonio?
Pienso que algo más posible y que al menos a mí me parecería genial es una posible fusión entre el cerebro de confusión y la bufanda de gusano, las características de ambos pero dando menos resistencia y ciza algún otro nerfeo

Also will there be a shimmer buff for the demon heart?
I think something else is possible and that at least I would think is a possible fusion between the confusion brain and the worm scarf, characteristics of both but that give less resistance and I don't have a specific name.

Back
Top Bottom