Actually enjoying this challenge.

tallsloguy

Terrarian
Started a new world, new character. Put a chest at spawn point. In chest is 50 torches, 50 platforms and... a teleport potion. take the contents and use tele and try to survive. First time i ended up with lava pools all over. Bat got me before i could switch to pickaxe to fight it. Exited game and nest time ended in jungle upper part of cavern area above marble biome Took 300 blocks of marble for building. Lot of slimes and no medusa thankfully. Heart crystal and 3 cabins in area. One had workbench with cloud in bottle. Ended up with flare gun, climbing claws, and a loom. Took all the wood and crafted furnace and anvil and sawmill. But kept hearing underground desert enemies. Then big bad worm. Before I could gather all my crafting I made a wrong move and was worm food. Exited game and next two teleports i end up in water. Finally ended up in jungle with lava pools around. Got health up to 160. found a cabin made it a house. Resorted to killing a salamander and stray medusa by dropping silt on them. Not an easy task and had to be resourceful as it lifted them up a little two close. Got some javelins crafted lead bow and sword. jungle helmet and leggings. Big gold deposit with detonator so put a heart statue down in place of explosives. Found a temple and another cabin not to far away. dropped lava on some hornets and made a lava pit for mobs. Just now replaced my new gold sword and bow with leaf blade and chakram. Just had enough to replace wooden yo yo with amazon. So now i can really do some damage. Just need to find enough spores for jungle breastplate. Was able to scrounge up enough material for a bed so i will now spawn there. Started this yesterday. Merchant and nurse showed up today, guide died somehow and i haven't seen hide now hair of him since. Started off slo as i hung in a small area but i am really enjoying this challenge. It is an expert world. Funny enough i have not beat plantera before. ( not including ps4 plantera) Just got around to beating the mech bosses this past weekend with main character. Always seem to start a new world and new character for the fun of it.

First of all, please insert line breaks between major ideas. It'd make your post a lot easier to read.

Second, I rather like the idea. Might need to put several tele potions in the chest (but only use 1 to begin the playthrough with), though, because I'd hate to have to restore backups every time it fails or I get sent to someplace stupid like somewhere on the surface nearby.

I have actually used a teleport potion before, and teleported to a spot that was already on-screen, lol.

i teleported twice to the surface crimson. I might suggest adding a bed to the chest so you can make a spawn point. Started challenge last night and just finished a full set of jungle armor. Wood is very hard to come by down here. Jungle seems to me a good place to end up. Lava pits help also. hee hee.

I always seem to play the same way. Get the same items. This is causing me to improvise. Have to use blocks to protect and lead enemies out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom