Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
I think weapons like the vampiromere should be in another mod based off of weapons, and this mod be for just summoners and pets.

I think weapons like the vampiromere should be in another mod based off of weapons, and this mod be for just summoners and pets.
I like this mod with every items of it but if other people want it too , I will make this mod divided into two but I really don't want to divide this mod , it makes me enjoy with all of its content. Also I started to first page all items list , I don't know when it will finished , so if anyone has question , that person can ask from here or make a conversation .

More Pets updated to v 2.9 .You can download it in this comment or in the first page .The Slimy remains , urboa and some little problems have fixed . 1 new mount (apache chopper (requested by apache chopper) ) , 2 new minion summoner ( bloody rotor ( summons apache choppers)(requested by apache chopper) , ghost staff ( summons one of the pacman ghosts ) , 4 weapons ( antique minigun(requested by apache chopper) , antique rocket shooter(requested by apache chopper) , lunar gun , lunar shower ) have added . Some items stats and a lots of drop rates have changed .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv2.9.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 142
Respect. You update it basically at a moment's notice i never saw anyone fix something as fast as you... Well my codes are like a beehive ugly as :red: and prone to problems.
Also you know what would be cool? Tunon from Tyranny as a pet or even a minion. And if its a minion its gotta be overpowered, because tunon is overpowered. Or like the heavy as a minion too. And following that Professor Layton or someone from ace attorney. (Too many suggestions in one post. i know)

Respect. You update it basically at a moment's notice i never saw anyone fix something as fast as you... Well my codes are like a beehive ugly as :red: and prone to problems.
Also you know what would be cool? Tunon from Tyranny as a pet or even a minion. And if its a minion its gotta be overpowered, because tunon is overpowered. Or like the heavy as a minion too. And following that Professor Layton or someone from ace attorney. (Too many suggestions in one post. i know)
I try to work on them . If I can finish one or some of them , do you want to test them before the next update ?

More Pets updated to v 3.0 .The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page. 4 new pet ( cirno ( summoned by overfrozen crystal that drops from ice golem ) , bubsy ( summoned by red yarn ball that is crafted by red dye + 20 rope at loom. ) , sonic ( summoned by golden ring that craft with 10 gold bar at anvils ) , Phoenix Wright (summoned by Guides Autopsy Report that drop from guide ( requested by イージー・メンデレーフ ) (Also thanks to AkumaTH , without AkumaTH the sprites don't look like ace attorney style , so credits for Phoenix Wright goes to AkumaTH ) , Poniko (summoned by urboa doll that drop from goblin summoner .) and 1 new weapon ( ancient bow ( drop from lunatic cultist which have special attack if you right click while using weapon ) . Also now uboa can summon while poniko pet is active , also when light switch is used Poniko pet despawns and uboa spawn but your uboa doll doesn't consumed . Also Uboa doesn't take minion slot while you have only one Uboa active . My university is going to start so next updates may be slower than these ones . Also @イージー・メンデレーフ I will try to do other ideas of yours but It will take time while I'm working on Tunon ( I only try to make his sprites as good as possible ) and then work on Professor Layton and heavy . Also thanks everyone .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv3.0.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 143
Oh wow. Thanks! And that sound that Uboa made when i spawned him scared me more than its appearance on its original game. Also just a question. How the hell do you use the Recoded probe? You Point at the enemy? You face the direction of the enemy? Is it supposed to shoot an enemy? touch it? It does nothing.

Also are you sure you didn't just break the game with the Void runner? That stuff is fast! The only thing faster would be opening the Full Map and clicking on it to teleport. Which i guess the Broken Space is... Im gonna come bakc if it actually is what im thinking it is.

Edit: Aaaaand nope.

Last edited:
I will look them too .
[doublepost=1506803354,1506803230][/doublepost]@イージー・メンデレーフ I design them as a end game but you are right . I will add luminite bar to their recipes . Thanks . If you think they break other mod progression I will nerf broken space and void runner .

Last edited:
More Pets updated to v 3.1.0 . You can download .tmod file from this comment or first page . 5 luminite bar added to the recipes of void runner , broken space , broken time , dark star and void pouch . 3 pets ( metroid ( can summon with metroid capsule which is dropped from martian saucer ) , cultist (From enter the gungeon)( can summon with friendship cookie which drops from lunatic cultist ) , Zero ( can be summon with strange monitor which crafted with 5 of each mechanical bosses souls + 10 hallowed bar + 5 glass + 10 wire + 20 cog at mythril anvil ) have added . Recoded probe has fixed . I will work on event waches because they are not working what I want . Thanks for everyone .
[doublepost=1506813154,1506812964][/doublepost]@GamehunterMC you can download the attached file to the previous comment or the one in first page and then open it and then copy AFKPETS.tmod file to MyGames/Terraria/Modloader/Mods file ( the file contains all mods that you have installed ) and then you can enable and use it bro .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv3.1.0.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 137
Sorry to rain on your Parade again.. But The Arrow sentries... T heres a problem with one of them:
The holy arrows one is shooting Jester Arrows. This is very easy to test. Just get the Jester and the holy sentries and try to put them both at once. It doesn't both of them spawn the same thing and shoot the same thing, Jester's arrows. Or are the Holy Arrows Buggy and hard to implement correctly?
Also as another suggestion, Again What about Bullet Sentries, Like A shotgun sentry, or a Machine gun sentry with Luminite bullets or stuff.

Back
Top Bottom