• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Switch After update,Magic Lantern still not appearing when I equip it

rokemanzerojp

Terrarian
My Terraria already update to 1.0.4

D_hdiC9UcAAaeow.jpg large.jpg

But when I equip Magic Lantern,it don't appearing.It have buff mark,but just not appearing

cats.jpg

In the other side,if i "use" Magic Lantern,it will appearing

cats.jpg

But when I die or leave the world,it will disappear,even you use it and equip it, it will not appearing

I think the bug of Magic Lantern don't get fix

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My Terraria already update to 1.0.4

View attachment 224146

But when I equip Magic Lantern,it don't appearing.It have buff mark,but just not appearing

View attachment 224147

In the other side,if i "use" Magic Lantern,it will appearing

View attachment 224148
But when I die or leave the world,it will disappear,even you use it and equip it, it will not appearing

I think the bug of Magic Lantern don't get fix
Hi @rokemanzerojp, the Magic Lantern Bug has not been fixed yet. It was not on the list of things fixed. You can read what was fixed here: New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Top Bottom