Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frostbite suddenly makes his armour thicker and shards springed out of his back. He gets ready to attack but before he does that, he says, “I’m not all Frost. People call me different names. I believe in a lot of gods. I feel like a crystal warrior right now.” Frostbite then pulls out his weapon called the Ice Crystal Blade. He swung it and thousands of tiny and big icy crystal bolts fired at Ink. Frostbite jumps up quickly and switches to his bladed ice crystal gauntlet and delivers a blow to Ink’s head. He is sure that Ink will have at least some mind to dodge and keep up with his speed. (ok I know you are going to lunch)

(I've got a tiny bit of time) *Ink dodges out of the way and swings his zenith, knocking Frostbite's weapon out of his hand and knocking Frostbite to the ground, unwounded but still doing so*

(Oh, I completely forgot to mention that Vani got a design change for her armor a while ago (I'm incredibly forgetful ;-; ), so
L862JLF (2).png
)
Vani gets back to the village.
(Edit: gtg)

Last edited:
(This is what Mirrakul wanted to do before he had to go)
*Frostbite kicks Ink’s leg and quickly jumps up. He grabs his own Zenith that he hid because he was planning something and he attacks Ink. But then after the attack he lands on the ground and says, “wait. I’m not this ruthless person, am I? At least I have a piece of mind of what I want to become...” he runs off back into the icy cave and starts thinking.*

(Welp, turns out the prize dragon egg I got from the gifting free for all on the Dragon Cave discord server had a sickness. It said it had a soft shell when I first got it, but at the time I didn't know what that meant)

Back
Top Bottom