Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Ok then. Maybe put the character's name for the first line per post, then have it only needed when switching characters?)

Character Name: Roca
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunatic Cult): Warrior
Looks (Picture OR Description): Gonna do a picture, if I feel not lazy, I'll throw in a picture at some point. Light blue eyes, a black sweatshirt with yellow highlights, and a pair of jeans with black and white sneakers. He wears a pair of safety goggles on his forehead and a pair of headphones around his neck. He also has black hair and a large, buster-sized sword on his back that he uses for battle. Usually, it's more or less like fighting with a big hunk of steel until he 'activates' it, in which case a laser blade will come out of it, although this costs him mana and will force him to revert it back to its original form if he runs out. While activated, the sword is much faster and deals more damage, although Roca rarely uses it. He's more of a glass cannon and has little to no defense, instead favoring speed. He uses a hoverboard-esque device for flight and will use his sword to parry or deflect incoming attacks.
Backstory: Roca's story is mostly unknown, he just came to the warriors one day
Summary: Effectively little to no armor in exchange for huge damage potential

Character Name: Roca
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunatic Cult): Warrior
Looks (Picture OR Description): Gonna do a picture, if I feel not lazy, I'll throw in a picture at some point. Light blue eyes, a black sweatshirt with yellow highlights, and a pair of jeans with black and white sneakers. He wears a pair of safety goggles on his forehead and a pair of headphones around his neck. He also has black hair and a large, buster-sized sword on his back that he uses for battle. Usually, it's more or less like fighting with a big hunk of steel until he 'activates' it, in which case a laser blade will come out of it, although this costs him mana and will force him to revert it back to its original form if he runs out. While activated, the sword is much faster and deals more damage, although Roca rarely uses it. He's more of a glass cannon and has little to no defense, instead favoring speed. He uses a hoverboard-esque device for flight and will use his sword to parry or deflect incoming attacks.
Backstory: Roca's story is mostly unknown, he just came to the warriors one day
Summary: Effectively little to no armor in exchange for huge damage potential
(Approved)

(I just realized I forgot to list Vani's equipment whoops:
Daedalus Stormbow (Unreal)
Pulse Bow (Unreal)
North Pole (Godly)
Wand of Sparking (Mythical)
Endless Quiver
Molten Quiver
Fire Gauntlet
Frost Armor (Hidden with Familiar Vanity set)
Frozen Wings
Terraspark Boots
Blessed Apple with Rainbow Dye
All accesories are Menacing
Hope this works)

*Roca is sitting outside staring up at the clouds. His sword is embedded in the ground and he's resting against it*

Back
Top Bottom