Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*One small part remains, because someone has been using vicious powder*

Of course, it wouldn't be able to flood the entire Crimson
(Aight wtf. It's not like I'm flooding the entire Crimson. Number 2...)
but due to the constant flow of holy water, the Crimson cannot take back the land the Hallow has taken over now without simply becoming Hallowed.
(You cannot stop reverse the Hallow muahahaha)

(Aight wtf. It's not like I'm flooding the entire Crimson. Number 2...)

(You cannot stop reverse the Hallow muahahaha)
(Never said he was reversing it, but rather trying to help it survive. Also, sorry. My bad. I didn’t realize the message said that as well.)

(Anyway…)
*Bloodshed Ink would be furious. He takes photos he has of the group and places them on practice dummies. He would then look at the ones of Ink and Mirinae and attack furiously. He would end up decapitating the one with Ink’s photo and slicing the one with Mirinae’s photo in half*

"The travelling merchant was correct. He can sell wares from places that might not even exist." Mirinae held a light purple crystal partly encased with a dark brown rock with yellow cracks in it. It didn't emit an aura like etheria crystals, or terra crystals, but its own entirely. "I'm not one for religion, but I know what she can do."

(The Crimson chasm hills act as drains for the holy water anyways, so I couldn't override the Crimson, even if I wanted to. I'm only taking a section of the Crimson with it anyways.)

*Weaver is just sitting next to Vest still.*
"I'm glad you and Vani came to Aqua's funeral...it really did mean a lot to Ink..."

"Now... Perhaps home is much closer than I expected, haha." Utilizing the crystal, the hallow glows bright. A heat wave falls upon the Hallow, as opposed to the cold flesh and sin of the world evils. Brown stones begin protruding from the Hallow's ground, each with cracks glowing filled orange-yellow energy. "You know... I've always wondered why volcanoes don't exist these days, let alone geysers and the sort. Ah well..."

"Doesn't matter, eh? Well. Doesn't matter too much." She reiterated. "Not yet anyways." Mirinae smirks, although this time, it wasn't for humorous purposes. Her expression could be described as ruthless yet melancholy. "A stranger who found themselves in an even stranger war. And a stranger I remain."

*Ink would head to the ocean where Weaver is. Ink would sit down next to Weaver (who is still sitting next to Vest)*
“Hey Weaver.”
“Oh, hey Ink.”
*He looks out into the sea*
“Glad we chose this ocean to let Aqua rest in…it’s beautiful…”
“It is…”

Last edited:
(Hello, I had to edit my second message and delete my first to prevent triple posting. Anyway, back to the rp)
*Ink looks back at Weaver*
“Even though it hasn’t been terribly too long, it feels like forever since we’ve had some time just to enjoy each other’s company without tragedy or war…”

Back
Top Bottom