Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Transport is important. It also controls the speed at how information is transmitted. Using a pigeon, or any flying creature, to transport information can be outdone by something like a train. Bullet trains can go hundreds of thousands of meters in an hour compared to a flying creature's few hundreds from just flying. A message reaching a laboratory or a political leader can be the difference between the calm and disaster. Of course, that is not including wireless communications, but oh well."

"Transport is important. It also controls the speed at how information is transmitted. Using a pigeon, or any flying creature, to transport information can be outdone by something like a train. Bullet trains can go hundreds of thousands of meters in an hour compared to a flying creature's few hundreds from just flying. A message reaching a laboratory or a political leader can be the difference between the calm and disaster. Of course, that is not including wireless communications, but oh well."
"That is quite fast."
“Indeed! I must say, it’s a huge relief that he’s gone for so many reasons.”
"Yes it's amazing!"
Grim happily floats about

(Ink is going to look for his uncle with deux ex machina map and pretty much everything else began to revolve around that for some reason)

(Hello. I have come to announce that DOOM 1 and 2 take place in 2022, and therefore I would recommend doing everything you want to spend your last moments doing before the demons invade!…and also that we might be getting a new member soon or whatever. (XD))

((I'm trying to join don't mind me, and forgive my awful spelling))
Character Name:Dr. Francis Blackthroat Warbler
Gender:male (er he uses he/him pronouns, he doesn't really mind if you use others but you WILL refer to him as Dr )
Side : nutural (litterly used to live in a tree he doesn't know what's going on for the most part)
Looks :see picture.
Backstory: Francis is just your avrige middle of the road random guy, who stabbed his adoptive dad and committed arson on his old home((THERE ARE VALID REASONS DONT WORRY)) has a doctorate in being a doctor ((idk how med school works in this universe and I don't think it exists so he's just a doctor)). He was warned by the people in his old 'village' that humans were dangerous and don't like non-humans. So Fransis disgusted himself, Fransis has seasides after learning that pretty much ZERO humans care in any way shape or form. To keep pretending he's human for the heck of it. Also he's self conscious of his face so he tends to keep it beneath the mask. His staff is "for healing" however it is also a fantastic weapon, the string is rather unbreakable and being held my a magic staff that's rather sturdy (of course it is left looser from time to time so as not to damage it) it can cut through most things that aren't brittle, it also plays a perfect E when plucked, it can make other sounds as well, sometimes he makes really bad music with it.his bags and pockets are filled with various medicines and snacks and bones and other such things. Also a lot of shiney things. He is a bird after all.

Attachments

• IMG_20220125_084129.png
    IMG_20220125_084129.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 29
(...what...?)
(In case you don’t know, DOOM is a game series about a former marine with superior strength fighting off demons invading Earth (though they’re closer to aliens than actual hell demons that people like to say exist) over and over. The original two games were set in 2022. And this year is 2022.

Anyway, I invited an ir friend (who I will not say the name of or how I know them due to personal privacy) that will hopefully be joining us soon.)

((I'm trying to join don't mind me, and forgive my awful spelling))
Character Name:Dr. Francis Blackthroat Warbler
Gender:male (er he uses he/him pronouns, he doesn't really mind if you use others but you WILL refer to him as Dr )
Side : nutural (litterly used to live in a tree he doesn't know what's going on for the most part)
Looks :see picture.
Backstory: Francis is just your avrige middle of the road random guy, who stabbed his adoptive dad and committed arson on his old home((THERE ARE VALID REASONS DONT WORRY)) has a doctorate in being a doctor ((idk how med school works in this universe and I don't think it exists so he's just a doctor)). He was warned by the people in his old 'village' that humans were dangerous and don't like non-humans. So Fransis disgusted himself, Fransis has seasides after learning that pretty much ZERO humans care in any way shape or form. To keep pretending he's human for the heck of it. Also he's self conscious of his face so he tends to keep it beneath the mask. His staff is "for healing" however it is also a fantastic weapon, the string is rather unbreakable and being held my a magic staff that's rather sturdy (of course it is left looser from time to time so as not to damage it) it can cut through most things that aren't brittle, it also plays a perfect E when plucked, it can make other sounds as well, sometimes he makes really bad music with it.his bags and pockets are filled with various medicines and snacks and bones and other such things. Also a lot of shiney things. He is a bird after all.
(And there they are. XD
Approved)

(In case you don’t know, DOOM is a game series about a former marine with superior strength fighting off demons invading Earth (though they’re closer to aliens than actual hell demons that people like to say exist) over and over. The original two games were set in 2022. And this year is 2022.
(Oh okay-)
Anyway, I invited an ir friend (who I will not say the name of or how I know them due to personal privacy) that will hopefully be joining us soon.)
(k-)

(Also, I might make April a main character even after Vani is back in the group-)

Character Name: ??? (the only thing I yet to decide)
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Side (Warrior/Neutral/Lunar Cult/Antagonist/Eternia Cult): Antagonist
Looks (Picture OR Description):

View attachment 354527

Backstory: Originally lived in a village, but its been destroyed so now he roams to hunt the culript (being certain that it was somebody and something)

it is a bit rushed but I got to go for today..(but feel free on name suggesting)
(Since you told me his new name in pms, this is now approved. :) )

Back
Top Bottom